Politics & Government Police Brutality

Will this be a catalyst for real change or will it be more of the same?

• Change

Votes: 4 17.4%
  • More of the same

Votes: 19 82.6%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Firstly, it is possible to sit with your hands behind your back, it's just not particularly comfortable but it is easily possible.

Secondly, that cop deserves to be punished big time. She didn't have to be pushed so hard into the chair in the first place. The kick didn't come close to connecting properly, and he was never in any real danger from her. That bodyslam is just crazy though. Absolutely deserves to be in big trouble for that.

This is more evidence you can't trust pigs.

As expected and predicted earlier, Officer Ray Tensing’s police report on the incident with Sam Dubose is nothing but self-serving horse s**t. The video of the incident was finally released and it proves that Ray Tensing and his fellow officer fabricated their official police report entirely. Hamilton County Prosecutor Joseph Deters described this as a “Chickenshit stop.

At no point in the video does Sam Dubose, resist, not comply or do anything threatening. It shows Officer Tensing asking for a license. Dubose tells Tensing that he can’t find it. Tensing goes to open his door. Dubose says, “I ain’t even done nothing.” Tensing pulls his weapon as he opens the doors and shoots Dubose in the head.

At no point was Tensing ‘being drug’ as Tensing said in his police report. At no time was his arm ‘caught in the wheel’ as is stated in his police report. Tensing also tried the tried and true method of corrupt police officers that murder innocent people, “I was in fear for my life.”

http://americannewsx.com/crooks-cri...-to-officer-ray-tensings-murder-charge-video/

It's sad that a cop in the US was too afraid to use force against an UNARMED black man because he knew the predictable backlash from the uneducated Left, anti-police groups and Blacks that would follow. As he was hesitant, the UNARMED man attacked him and left him unconscious. What was that? An unarmed person can still be dangerous and potentially deadly? Well you don't ******* say. After the UNARMED man attacked the cop, he mocked him on line posting these images.

2B3AA0B200000578-3191174-image-m-25_1439134749219.jpg

2B39E68200000578-3191174-image-m-13_1439132586833.jpg

Read the full story here http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ke-Ferguson-shooting.html?ito=social-facebook

What's sad is these police officers are obviously not given sufficient training before going into the field. It should be made abundantly clear in your training what is and isn't excessive force.

The thing with police in the US is that they're just not trained and are too trigger happy. Europe has plenty of problems with immigrants but a very low rate of police killing criminals. European cops are very well trained and can actually disarm thugs with and without weapons. The US is a cluster* of a country, cops are just trigger happy, but you can understand it when you could get shot on every corner, particularly in cities like Baltimore, St Louis, LA, NY.

As for the SJW leftards that say cops are racist, it's a load of s**t. The amount of videos I've seen of whites, mostly unarmed, often mentally ill shot dead when they haven't been a threat at all is unbelievable. Typically nobody gives a s**t if they're white. Police in the US kill more whites than blacks despite blacks committing a majority of violent crime.

I feel sorry for the black people (all people in fact) killed needlessly, but the media beat up is disgusting. It's not a race issue, it's a cultural issue to the US.

As for the SJW leftards that say cops are racist, it's a load of s**t. The amount of videos I've seen of whites, mostly unarmed, often mentally ill shot dead when they haven't been a threat at all is unbelievable. Typically nobody gives a s**t if they're white. Police in the US kill more whites than blacks despite blacks committing a majority of violent crime.

I feel sorry for the black people (all people in fact) killed needlessly, but the media beat up is disgusting. It's not a race issue, it's a cultural issue to the US.
Nailed it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The thing with police in the US is that they're just not trained and are too trigger happy. Europe has plenty of problems with immigrants but a very low rate of police killing criminals. European cops are very well trained and can actually disarm thugs with and without weapons. The US is a cluster**** of a country, cops are just trigger happy, but you can understand it when you could get shot on every corner, particularly in cities like Baltimore, St Louis, LA, NY.

Source?

Sad to see what's happening in Spain. Police seem to have no control whatsoever over the problems the country faces with rioting illegal immigrants.

Sad to see what's happening in Spain. Police seem to have no control whatsoever over the problems the country faces with rioting illegal immigrants.

What do you mean? They're just harmlessly going about their day to day business, just like Baltimore. The police are oppressing them. Their economic situation is desperate etc. Etc.

What do you mean? They're just harmlessly going about their day to day business, just like Baltimore. The police are oppressing them. Their economic situation is desperate etc. Etc.
Gold. Not actually too dissimilar to something you would read in trash like The Huffington Post

How do you justify using derogatory statements about all police like that? How is it any different to stereotyping, or to take it one step further, racism/sexism etc?
He just enjoys being edgy.

When it comes down to it, there is bad people in all walks of life. Bad billionaires, bad judges, bad cops, bad cleaners, bad dole bludgers. On the whole most people are great and just looking to live their lives and do what they do. The bad people are the ones that stick out.

How is it any different to stereotyping, or to take it one step further, racism/sexism etc?

This thread is full of people murdered because po lice stereotype, then covered up. You come in here and choose to single me out. That says alot about you.

If you knew about po lice, you would know their training about how emotional the subject about po lice is.

You obviously have an axe to grind.

This thread is full of people murdered because po lice stereotype, then covered up. You come in here and choose to single me out. That says alot about you.

If you knew about po lice, you would know their training about how emotional the subject about po lice is.

You obviously have an axe to grind.
Or I clicked on the last page to read what had been discussed recently, saw your post and thought it was a pretty shitty thing to say. Emotion isn't an excuse.

I think your use of that slur says a lot.

http://www.sydneycriminallawyers.com.au/blog/police-strip-bash-injure-humiliate-woman/

The CCC found that the woman was taken into a room, forced to the floor face down and strip searched by several officers, who are seen coming in and out of the room. Up to five officers were involved, both male and female. An officer was found to have delivered ‘hammerblows’ with a fist to the woman’s shoulder.One of the officers used such force to remove a ring from the woman’s finger that it caused a serious fracture.

The woman was then made to walk past a group of officers whilst only partially covered by a blanket, wearing handcuffs and leg restraints. She was then taken to a padded cell and forced to lie down.She was left naked in the cell before a nurse came to check on her, and was eventually released from the police station. Her fractured finger would later require surgery and the insertion of a metal rod.

Institutionalised brutality
Imagine being assaulted, injured and humiliated by police and having their conduct come to light during an internal investigation – only to learn that those responsible would not face any kind of punishment whatsoever. Sadly, but not surprisingly, that is exactly what happened here to the officers involved in the abuse of Ms Martin. Police Commissioner Karl O’Callagan said that no action would be taken against the officers involved.

He attempted to justify his decision by saying that two of the officers involved no longer worked for the police, and that the incident happened two and a half years ago; declaring that:“given that we’ve moved on two-and-a-half years there is no action planned against them at this stage”.
This is a highly concerning statement, implying that officers who have left the force or have managed to avoid investigation for some time should be excused for their criminal conduct and escape disciplinary action and prosecution.

Back