Essendon
Other Teams
LIVERPOOL, Sydney FC, Nottm Forest
  • Bomb threat
  • 1 man has been arrested
  • Martin Place locked down for a period of time, now reopened
  • Apparently not terror related
  • Not believed to be related to the Lindt Café Siege
Seems like a bit of an overreaction, but I guess you can't blame the police for being extra careful when it comes to national security these days.

, but I guess you can't blame the police for being extra careful when it comes to national security these days.

National security you say? Whats the security of this nations water resources? agricultural land, overall environment? Working class? When they're gone, they're gone. Never in the history of this nation has those things been so endangered, on the brink of collapse.

You don't make threads about those threats to national security? Why? Are you a shill or a fool?

National security you say? Whats the security of this nations water resources? agricultural land, overall environment? Working class? When they're gone, they're gone. Never in the history of this nation has those things been so endangered, on the brink of collapse.

You don't make threads about those threats to national security? Why? Are you a shill or a fool?
He's as boring as they come. And as predictable as they come.

Threads on the "huge" threat of terror and nothing else. Obsessed.

He's as boring as they come. And as predictable as they come.

Threads on the "huge" threat of terror and nothing else. Obsessed.
I'm sorry mate, discussing the news. :rolleyes:

If you feel like you need to blind yourself from terror-related news, just don't click on the bloody thread...

Discussing the news.....

Yet I don't see you post about anything else on this board. Obsession
I've posted 46 posts in The Terrorism Files and on a number of other threads as well. Most other news I generally discuss on the GD board.

But yes I do have an interest in terrorism. What's your problem?

Seems like a bit of an overreaction, but I guess you can't blame the police for being extra careful when it comes to national security these days.

How else should they react if there's a chance of an explosive device being present?

Post a security guard to keep an eye on it and give it an hour or two to see if it goes off?

How else should they react if there's a chance of an explosive device being present?

Post a security guard to keep an eye on it and give it an hour or two to see if it goes off?
Don't forget poking it with a stick to see if it's dangerous.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back