Political Cartoons Thread (International & National)

Remove this Banner Ad

c1fd.jpg

should be a premier chewing up federal funding and shitting on state sovereignty. I am all for more funding for education but the money should simply be handed over to the states.

Our states need to be strong, financed and continuing to roll out services like education, health and policing. We do not need a pink bats education system.

Throwing extra money at education will not improve our nations test results. Does throwing extra money create a entitlement culture amongst our schoolies?

It's going pretty well actually. Arrivals are falling steadily.

How much credit for that is due to the government is another matter.
Only because Tone refuses to release the figures.

I don't think that's true, is it? They've been reporting overall boat numbers and since September they've continued to fall.
As far as I know the government has not published any arrival figures since Tone took the helm.
Some numbers have been leaked and/or estimated from events which have been reveal by sources outside the Government.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Similar to when gillard tossed out a few of her 'clunker' election promises, the current lot are to be applauded for ejecting some lead from the saddlebags

Over to you malcolm

Similar to when gillard tossed out a few of her 'clunker' election promises, the current lot are to be applauded for ejecting some lead from the saddlebags

Over to you malcolm

I am not sure if Malcolm has enough support but it does seem Tony has a limited life as PM

Remove this Banner Ad

Back