POLL! Who do you want at Pick #12

Who would you pick at #12

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Yep im still with Duggan with this one. Wont be dissapointed with Ellis if that comes to fruition. Actually will be happy with whoever we get

Don't know who is best, I haven't seen any play.
I trust the recruiting team.

Long time reader, first time poster, some really funny people in the Richmond forums, Hi to everyone:)
Welcome dude and EAD campaigner :D

Don't follow the draft but from the limited reading I have done, Duggan and Ellis sound like level headed, quality, if not vanilla, footballers so I'm guessing we take one of them!

It's going to be Ellis...
shot_in_the_head.gif

Long time reader, first time poster, some really funny people in the Richmond forums, Hi to everyone:)
Let me bring you up to speed:

- Hardwick is useless
- Everybody but Maric is useless (yes, even Cotch and Lids have their moments here)
- We are behind the 8 ball in everything
- Might as well kill ourselves...

Leanr those rules you'll be fine, just remember, all hacks we know nothing!

QUOTE="Tigerland55, post: 36232395, member: 106495"]Let me bring you up to speed:

- Hardwick is useless
- Everybody but Maric is useless (yes, even Cotch and Lids have their moments here)
- We are behind the 8 ball in everything
- Might as well kill ourselves...

Leanr those rules you'll be fine, just remember, all hacks we know nothing![/QUOTE]

[ bd0f5K2.jpg

I don't believe you....But welcome & Enjoy !!!!

2m Peter for mine but he won't be there. otherwise Ahern then Duggan then Ellis. but i gotta be honest i've not been following too closely. as long as we don't take tambling i will be happy.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Back