• Norf

Votes: 28 41.2%
  • Geelong

Votes: 40 58.8%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

vonn

Bigfooty Legend
10k Posts Pokemon is Life Meet-Up Master Pantskyle Podcaster WCE Wings Guernsey Casey Tutungi Future Fund
Sep 29, 2008
AFL Club
Sydney
^^^ as above.

I'm interested in quantifying it.

Don't really care from a chance of winning perspective. I've said all along that Geelong were not top 4 quality and only marginally better than North.

Let's go with North because it would be a very amusing way of squaring up for our loss to them earlier in the year.

I think North will produce an upset and Geelong will be eliminated. I'm not that bothered by which one we face. Will expect a tough match but a 30 point win.

I'm probably one of the few that are still slightly concerned about the game- if I could pick anything it'd be for the game to be at the SCG!

I wouldn't mind Geelong given the hiding we gave them earlier in the year but I would expect they would get within a few goals this time around, and against North you never know which North would turn up!

Going to go with Geelong just so could have bragging rights over a few family members for a bit longer!

Poll lacking a Jack Watts option.

Couldn't care less to be honest. If at the SCG I will go Geelong. They will have mental scars from that game regardless of what they say and just look tired and sore. Sort of like us in 2013. In fact they remind me so much of us in 2013 it is scary - they know what to do but just don't have it in them physically.

Harry to Motlop

McBabe to the ducker

Pretty much half way there.

I think North will produce an upset and Geelong will be eliminated. I'm not that bothered by which one we face. Will expect a tough match but a 30 point win.

Me too, I think north will beat geelong, from a crowd point of view it would be quite poor against north though. Is this game a definite lock to be played at ANZ? I have heard otherwise.

Interesting to see it's 50/50 thus far.

If we do play North can we not take potshots at them on the podcast this time, we know how that turned out :( Gotta respect your opposition in a big final

(Log in to remove this ad.)

North for me. I'm backing them for an upset against Geelong next week. Their inexperience will work in Sydney's favour the week after

I chose Cats just because of our encounters with the two sides this year. We are really on the good side though. I'd take either a Geelong or North over Freo or Port anyday.

They are the same level but not as good as Freo and Port. They are both lucky to play this week.
Prefer Geelong simply as will bring more people into the game.

I chose Cats just because of our encounters with the two sides this year. We are really on the good side though. I'd take either a Geelong or North over Freo or Port anyday.
Exactly my thoughts on this, I'd be more worried playing either Port or Freo, and we've got the Cats covered, and North as well....

North........Geelong are battle hardened and have some great players and need to be respected. North will have played this GF this week if they beat Geelong.

both games are practically a bye. i'd go with north just because they're too inconsistent to play 3 big games in a row

Had trouble picking this one but I went with North. Geelong look beat up but they haven't been a champion side all these years for nothing.

Back