Votes: 40 58.8%

• Total voters

Wolfgang West

Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 22, 2009
melbourne
AFL Club
Sydney
Now now not the kind of talk we should be doing ;)

Some have reduced themselves to Hawthorn type ignorant cockiness. If they had been around for the numerous dark days that this Football Club had they would appreciate that the Sun that shines on the club presently should be basked in with pride but a fair dose of humility.

Tuco

Brownlow Medallist
10k Posts SuperCoach Club Board Winner
Sep 28, 2005
Between ANZ & the SCG
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Bloods
I actually would prefer to meet Geelong for a variety of reasons. But I voted North as they are unfinished business. Id rather them not spend the off season going on about how they beat us. 10 goal smashing should keep them quiet.

Anyone would of thought we were coming up against the Saints etc with some of the comments. Its a PF and who ever it is will be throwing everything at us to get to the big dance.
It will be on who ever we get

Danger game?

MF

Good Poster, s**t Bloke
Sep 10, 2006
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Liverpool FC
I reckon Punts needs to get a avatar

images

I went the Cats. Probably bring a better atmosphere. The BF posters are easier to deal with. I like & respect the Cats more than North and want to see them get up over the Roos. Also I reckon we'd be more likely to switch off against the Roos than the Cats.

Whoever it is though I don't really care. We bring our A game and we'll make a GF this year no matter who it is.

vonn

Bigfooty Legend
10k Posts Pokemon is Life Meet-Up Master Pantskyle Podcaster WCE Wings Guernsey Casey Tutungi Future Fund
Sep 29, 2008
AFL Club
Sydney
On the off chance we lose to North, we won't hear the end of it ever. For that reason - Gee/

Costanza_

Norm Smith Medallist
Apr 2, 2008
Sydney
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
West Ham United
Will start hot favourites against either. Anything near our best will mean a win.

No disrespect to either team. Geelong have been the benchmark for a long time - even in a 's**t' year they've finished third.

North beat Sydney and Freo interstate. We were terrible the first month but credit where it's due - they belted us.

Nov 20, 2007
Sydney
AFL Club
Sydney
Will start hot favourites against either. Anything near our best will mean a win.

No disrespect to either team. Geelong have been the benchmark for a long time - even in a 's**t' year they've finished third.

North beat Sydney and Freo interstate. We were terrible the first month but credit where it's due - they belted us.

I was more disappointed in the Collingwood loss i thought we were atrocious that night the amount of times we kicked it to Maxwell on the other hand North genuinely outplayed us.

I was more disappointed in the Collingwood loss i thought we were atrocious that night the amount of times we kicked it to Maxwell on the other hand North genuinely outplayed us.
We were stupid that pies game. It was embarrassing to watch them do the same stupid thing over and over. Crap coaching as well.

The GWS loss annoyed me

Back