Pomersbach leaves professional cricket

Remove this Banner Ad

Pomersbach played with the same local junior club that I came from. He was always immensely talented, but he could never quite get his head in the right place to make it properly on the big stage. Really sad to hear this, I hope he's okay long-term.

Narrator: He was not.
Geez.

Genuinely think he could have been anything, this bloke. Loved watching him smoke the ball around in the Shield for WA. Would have played a lot of Test cricket in a time where batsmen have been fairly hard to find.

Geez.

Genuinely think he could have been anything, this bloke. Loved watching him smoke the ball around in the Shield for WA. Would have played a lot of Test cricket in a time where batsmen have been fairly hard to find.
74 and 63 on debut, guided WA to an important win

Geez.

Yes, fantastic player to watch and underrated as a red ball batsman by many.

I do remember hearing he was a loose unit even before he debuted so in a sense it is no real surprise. Such a shame that nobody was ever able to help him find a way to settle down and harness his potential.

I knew he has had troubles, but I didn't know he was living out of his car now.

So sad as he was a talented player.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back