Roast Poor Crowd Turnout Last Night

Remove this Banner Ad

Doesn't hubby go to Cats games with you?

No never, he rarely goes to senior games. Don't know why, we live very close to the MCG. He enjoys VFL games, and comes with me to see the twos. He likes Vic Park (well, why wouldn't he? He's only human:D).

Did not know that

I read it somewhere on here, not sure how true it is, but it wouldn't surprise me at all.

I reckon Collingwood's "working class" reputation is mainly historical (kind of like our Catholic reputation) and it's not necessarily the case today.

If I was to apply a stereotype to Collingwood's current supporter base, it'd be that we are wonderfully diverse.

Real fans turned up last night. When we are talking ballots for GF tix, they should just check who went to last night's match for exemption.

So any supporters who didn't go last night aren't real fans and those that did are better supporters than those who didn't?

Yes Dave, huge numbers. But as with our crowds elsewhere at the G, the numbers of Pies attending games in the Members Reserve has dropped away.

The Drop Off Been Dissapointing

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Think of me as a stereo typical Pies supporter so "please explain".

IF you did not go only because we did not play well last week and not won many games since the bye. You are a bit Weak.

I went and sat in the AFL members. Thought we had more supporters all over the ground except for MCC.

The Ponsford Stand was ******* disgraceful. Probably only 1/3 full. It's embarrassing. The bottom level of the stand stand needs to be walk up for any Collingwood member. Would be awesome to see one end of the ground full of Collingwood supporters. Too bad the club is just money hungry.

People can pick whe they want I don't have an issue. I went to see our star players and young ones coming through and was pleasantly surprised with how well they all played especially the few middle aged hacks in there

I went and sat in the AFL members. Thought we had more supporters all over the ground except for MCC.

The Ponsford Stand was ******* disgraceful. Probably only 1/3 full. It's embarrassing. The bottom level of the stand stand needs to be walk up for any Collingwood member. Would be awesome to see one end of the ground full of Collingwood supporters. Too bad the club is just money hungry.

Eddie was to busy looking after the Holden Bosses I think

>Be me, season ticket holder
>Go to almost every Vic game this year
>See us loose some really s**t games all year
>oh well its part of being a fan
>Buy 3 tickets to Friday nights game, front row seats where I like it
>I'll take my bros F*** yeah j.peg
>Get sneezed on by another commuter on Wednesday
>Better not get sick
>Get sick
>what have you done rageface
>Give tickets to missus
>She takes two friends
>MFW I miss one of our better wins this year

Thing is, it wasn't a dead rubber for Geelong and it was their home game. I'd be way more concerned from Geelong's perspective than from ours.
Geelong have literally no fans. One of the more poorly supported clubs.

Maybe he hasn't been in the cheersquad or couldn't make it due to his charity work but he's still our number one man!!!

Joffa told me he often goes to the soccer instead these days.
So I think Dave the man takes over as no1 fan. Give TD the gold jacket Joffa.

This thread is almost as cringe as Channel 7 showing a picture in picture of Joffa while a Collingwood player lined up for goal last night.

TradeDraft flip flops more than a U.S politician. Just last week you said something along the lines of "It Be Understandable IF fans Don't Show up to Last Two Games".

Can't have your cake and eat it too. Oh and where is the T.D random thoughts mega thread for your convoluted dribble?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back