Port Adelaide Appreciation Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

I love Port Adelaide. Got us into the finals (along with some help by the Dons of course, but nobody cares about them :cool: ) and bet Collingwood in the finals.

David Koch = Success

clap.gif

Will win a premiership in the next couple of years, mid-season slump cost them top 4 this year. Remind me of the formative Geelong side that became the benchmark for successful but also exciting football (as opposed to Paul Roos styled rubbish).

Great effort by Port.... What a turnaround from a few years ago! An example of good drafting and coaching with a great attitude. They will be a force for the next few years.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

They were dictating the play in that final 2 minutes of the game. So much so they began chipping the ball around very confidently near and around there forward 50.
Just couldn't hit that one target they were hoping to hit, and then of course, a couple of timely umpire decisions ensured the clock would run down to to devoid them that chance of having another scoring opportunity.

Terrific team to watch.

solid lolz, hows that semi final loss at your home ground where port were coming off a six day break treating you?
would be worse if we actually had a 2014 up to our standards

nothing like building up your confidence just to get let down severely, am i right, Port supporter?

I'd be shocked if they didn't win a flag over the next few years. Not an old team, if they nab Ryder then maybe next year they will win it. It's really their only real weakness but there smalls are so good it's never really an issue.

Port Adelaide should've let a real top 4 team play the Hawks today..

no discipline

You're a jerk.

I love how quickly Port have turned it around within a couple of years. Who could forget that "Port Adelaide v The Bye" video on youtube? They're playing with so much heart and there is a lot of talent to be admired on their list too. Robbie Gray is a star. Kudos to the club, Ken Hinkley and even that dude from Sunrise :p

oh i get it, you're not s**t but you just didn't play good football for an entire season my bad.
didn't play good football for an entire season but finished above PA after 23 rounds?

and no, freo had patches, lots of injuries and on top of that the AFL issued a warrant for our arrest and the umpires brought us in

didn't play good football for an entire season but finished above PA after 23 rounds?

and no, freo had patches, lots of injuries and on top of that the AFL issued a warrant for our arrest and the umpires brought us in

i forgot you guys play to finish in the top 4, im sure that made your top 5 moments since your inception.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back