Port Adelaide vs Adelaide

Remove this Banner Ad

They've used the AFL shut down plan on us and we've folded.

I don't understand what playing with our two Magpies key forwards in the back half will achieve in any way, shape or form.

Does Josh Bruce, Jeremy Cameron or Tom Boyd do that?

Haha the crow player with the drop the ball as he gets tackled so my team mate can pick it up routine.

I'm at the point that any ump who lets that go more than once in a blue moon should be shot on the field. Not even wait for the siren to go. Blight on the game.

Right, I have had a few beers, this is the reserves but I am going to say it. We will not win a flag with HINKLEY's gameplan. He can 'stay the course' as long as he likes but it has gone to s**t very quickly.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Right, I have had a few beers, this is the reserves but I am going to say it. We will not win a flag with HINKLEY's gameplan. He can 'stay the course' as long as he likes but it has gone to s**t very quickly.

We could but with the loss of Richo and Walsh, Ken appears surrounded by yes men with not enough experience and self assurance to know how to challenge him. Do not underestimate the value of a seniour assistant. Even Hocking has bought in, as appears evident by the SANFL gameplan.

Well our Power side is not playing well and after todays effort who in the Magpies would find themselves in the Power side soon ??????????????????????????????????????????

Remove this Banner Ad

Back