2nds Port Adelaide vs Centrals - Round 9 @ Alberton

Remove this Banner Ad

Our transition and spread have broken down and we really can't get it past centre wing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What worries me is that none of our tall three young forwards knows how to work up the ground to offer the short lead up option. Butcher five years into the system has not developed into a hard working, lead and lead again CHF. For a bloke who has a conversion as bad as his close to goal, you'd think he would learn to work up the field more.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Great game, thought it would be a triple figure margin to you guys, but anything can happen in the SANFL.

Hope the maggies play much better next Sunday, I hate those bloody hybrids!!!

When Centrals were within 1 goal there was an increased presence of Centrals supporters at the cheersquad end of the ground, and they were pretty noisy. Not a huge number of them but at least a dozen. After we scored a goal to go 13 points up I turned around to give to them what they'd been giving to us and there were about 2 of them left, meaning most of them had left when they were 7 points down. No-one could be worse than cows supporters in leaving when the game is in the balance but the Centrals supporters run them close.

Report on Flynny from those who went? Seemed like he racked up a fair bit early, a few rebound 50s?

Report on Flynny from those who went? Seemed like he racked up a fair bit early, a few rebound 50s?
Flynn was terrific I'd have him in my top 5 Maggies players for sure today.
Was a real leader off half back. Which is very surprising at this stage of his career.

J.Butcher and Ah Chee were pathetic. Ah Chee is goneski. Budda Hocking put J.Butcher down back after he kicked a behind from 10m out.
Danny Butcher played his best ever game.
Robbie Young is a star forward pocket player at SANFL level.
Neade was very handy up fwd and in the middle.
Flynn was outstanding.
Logan bleeds for the PAFC
Summo leading as usual
Byrne-Jones was better on the wing than he was down back (Almost like a carbon copy of Pittard but with a tad more pace)
O'Shea was ok
Clurey was poor IMO.
Harvey is our best KPF prospect at SANFL level atm by far.
Shaw was ok but needs more aggression in his game he gets lost too easily.
Russell was quiet on debut as was Stevenson
Bruggemann was horrendous in the first half but then took some great marks in the 2nd
Krakouer mopped up down back as usual.
Amon/Haren/Biemans/Sawford all serviceable

When Centrals were within 1 goal there was an increased presence of Centrals supporters at the cheersquad end of the ground, and they were pretty noisy. Not a huge number of them but at least a dozen. After we scored a goal to go 13 points up I turned around to give to them what they'd been giving to us and there were about 2 of them left, meaning most of them had left when they were 7 points down. No-one could be worse than cows supporters in leaving when the game is in the balance but the Centrals supporters run them close.

Yeah when there was 3-4mins left they all got the hell out of Alberton Oval ASAP

Remove this Banner Ad

Back