Port Adelaide Vs. Essendon @Adelaide Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

Well done bombers we didn't have a right to win the game. Monfries' decision was clearly holding the ball don't know if the umpire was blindsided but that goal should have never been allowed. More pissed that I lost my multi by picking heppell over zaharakis for most disposals.

The NTUA was pretty cringeworthy and embarrassing I can't even....

why are people saying that happens every week-absolute bullshit-that is ALWAYS called holding the ball
that was clear cut text book holding the ball. period
port supporters always boo when they lose close ones even though the umpires did everything they could to get them over the line in the last quarter...ruddy ******s
suck s**t port. if bombers lost that would of been the biggest robbery.
that umpire needs a rest next week.
Yep it is textbook HTB but regularly allowed to happen these days. You see that many times each week called play on. I see so many incorrect disposals its not funny. Its not correct umpiring but it seems to be the flavour currently.

The only tears I'd be shedding over Essendon would be tears of joy when justice is eventually handed down.
87651635.ExdwAP6i.DSC06554_s.jpg

I probably was. But I'm not alone. For the good of the game the rest of us would just prefer if you took your punishment rather than delaying the inevitable.
You could be celebrating and discussing knocking off the top side last night. Instead you're here.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back