Essendon played well tonight

Port have stalled or maybe they are nit as good as we all thought

I have had slight doubts on port all along, very very good running side

The test is now for port to bounce back

Essendon played well tonight

Port have stalled or maybe they are nit as good as we all thought

I have had slight doubts on port all along, very very good running side

The test is now for port to bounce back

well it is an interesting question, and will be fascinating to see how we go the next few weeks,

but although we looked s**t at times, dropped chestmarks, missed tackles, seemed a bit lazy, missed so many kicks for goals, and with Essendon just winning a grand final, we only lost by a couple of points.

Not quite sure our world is ending yet, some composure would be nice though

Essendon
well it is an interesting question, and will be fascinating to see how we go the next few weeks,

but although we looked s**t at times, dropped chestmarks, missed tackles, seemed a bit lazy, missed so many kicks for goals, and with Essendon just winning a grand final, we only lost by a couple of points.

You've done wonderfully well til this point

But the crunch has come, teams also start to work you out a bit

It was a loss you didn't need though especially at home to a bottom 8 side

But like you said the world won't implode over the loss

Still trying to understand how that HTB wasn't paid....... that rule has become farcical in recent weeks it's like a bloody blindfolded lucky dip.

Still trying to understand how that HTB wasn't paid....... that rule has become farcical in recent weeks it's like a bloody blindfolded lucky dip.
Think it was because the ump had a pack of players in front of him and couldn't see whether he got a boot on it. People need to remember the umps don't get the same view we get.

Essendon smashed us tactically in the wet and destroyed us with their workrate and press. They deserved to win.

Atmosphere was fantastic, unlike bombers home games where it's almost constant boooooooos

Are you for real? all the port crowd did tonight was boo every decision that went against them, was laughable and embarrassing in the end.

Those campaigners boo at every decision that doesnt go there way, no matter hoe blatant it is, embarrassing.

It was a sliding rule free kick on a wet night where the supporters were incredibly frustrated. Every supporter set would have been the same if they cared

It was a sliding rule free kick on a wet night where the supporters were incredibly frustrated. Every supporter set would have been the same if they cared

The crowd was booing from start to finish whatever decision went against them

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Meh, can't win every game.

We didn't win that but incompetent goal review counted a goal against us despite Hombsch's very obvious touch at the goal line (and it was touched by Westhoff as well during that sequence but whatevs). Correct that and Port wins.

Was happy with being in the top 8 this year, still a good chance for top 2 so I'll take it.

Next year is our year, this year is about getting used to being the "hunted".

Seems like your teams back 6 is different with Alipate Carlisle and Trengrove missing

That Monfries HTB is 50/50 these days (yes, it's wrong), don't understand the uproar over it.
Meh, can't win every game.

We didn't win that but incompetent goal review counted a goal against us despite Hombsch's very obvious touch at the goal line (and it was touched by Westhoff as well during that sequence but whatevs). Correct that and Port wins.

Was happy with being in the top 8 this year, still a good chance for top 2 so I'll take it.

Next year is our year, this year is about getting used to being the "hunted".

No, that's just bias. Inconclusive and the the correct call was made as a result.

another 12 year old bomber barracker on bigfooty, oh gawd

You call me a barracker? what about all the tarps that were following Port when they couldn't win a game, biggest bunch of bandwagoners you will ever see, but you can never tear them apart :rolleyes:

Good loss for freo

I think freo and swans will finish 1-2

Port third hawks fourth or Geelong

I can't see anything but a freo v swans gf which would be a cracker

Must have missed the Monfries holding the ball non decision. Correct that and we win again.

Must have missed the Monfries holding the ball non decision. Correct that and we win again.
Agree that it was HTB.

But I reckon there were about 25 examples of players taking 4-5 steps with the ball, getting tackled, the ball spills free, and the umpire called play on.
It's just that this one is at the end of the game, and for a goal, and so we remember it because the emotion meter is turned up to 11.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back