Mega Thread Port Forum 'General AFL Talk' Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Menzel apparently has been told to train with the forwards as his running is not up to standard to train with the midfielders.

It seems the earlier reports were correct.

Shame... Kid has a lot of ability.

The insanely-talented yet 'wayward' player is a staple of our great game and I for one hope the tradition continues.

Adam Saliba. Damien Cupido. Mitch Morton. Des Headland. Liam Jurrah. Adrian McAdam. Daniel Motlop. The list goes on.

Steve Johnson was touch'n'go for a long time, but of course, just happened to get his s**t together around the time Graeme Goodings happened upon a Zoltar Speaks.

The insanely-talented yet 'wayward' player is a staple of our great game and I for one hope the tradition continues.

Adam Saliba. Damien Cupido. Mitch Morton. Des Headland. Liam Jurrah. Adrian McAdam. Daniel Motlop. The list goes on.

Steve Johnson was touch'n'go for a long time, but of course, just happened to get his s**t together around the time Graeme Goodings happened upon a Zoltar Speaks.

I can't tell the difference between Tom Hanks "Big" and Tom Hanks "Forrest Gump".

Apollo 13 when Tommy was trapped in orbit around Kubricks studio like the real astro boys

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Patrick Cripps is one of my favourite non Port players
Has the potential to be a top 5 player of the comp in a couple of years. He is a clearance beast like Ollie, however he also has ridiculous height. He is 194cm and 92kg last I read, that is unreal for a 20 year kid who is a midfielder!

k172c2.png

J̶a̶r̶e̶d̶ ̶P̶e̶t̶r̶e̶n̶k̶o̶ i̶s̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶...

̶C̶h̶a̶r̶l̶i̶e̶ ̶C̶a̶m̶e̶r̶o̶n̶ ̶i̶s̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶...

Wayne Milera is the new Andrew McLeod!

They never learn down there just let the guy develop, looks very light to me needs a couple of pre-seasons

k172c2.png

This more or less boils down to "this new bloke has dark skin like that other bloke who played for us, he must be just like him!"

k172c2.png

He is no Petrenko mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back