2nds Port Melbourne vs. Collingwood Saturday, April 12 North Port Oval at 2:00pm

Remove this Banner Ad

I heard he was the best contributor in the back line. 30 possessions.
No his fault the midfield were so weak.
They must have counted his kicks in the warmup.o_O:p

Paddywhackers

Cancelled
Jul 7, 2005
Melbourne
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Collingwood
I hope your both right and I'm wrong, Martin didn't greatly impress at senior level and seems on the outer with the coaching staff. He is lazy and doesn't run both ways.

gifted1

All Australian
Mar 23, 2008
home
AFL Club
Collingwood
Versatile at what?

Westhoff was talented but inconsistent skinny fwd, Gualt has never shown glimpses of what Westhoff showed even in his 1st year.

fair enough, but im not willing to write him off, he was quite promising in his first year and then last year struggled with groin soreness......

i'd say westhoff didnt ever show signs he'd be as good as he is now, he was a genuine spud for a long time

I sat near the bench yesterday for the first time this year and I was impressed in the way Kyle handled himself around the younger players on the team. He was loud in his communication to them and most of it was very constructive and supportive.

He is honest though, at one point yelling at one of our VFL listed players for giving away a stupid free kick (rightfully so too).

He tried to lift the side back into the game after quarter time yesterday, and was probably our second best player after quarter time (Huddo was unmatched).

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I know it was from the previous week.

You stated that you heard he got 30 possessions yesterday.
Someone made a comment suggesting that they must have counted his kicks in the warm up.
You quoted that comment -posting a link to an article that you knew was from the previous round.

Bring_Back_Brad

Club Legend
Jul 16, 2013
AFL Club
Collingwood
You stated that you heard he got 30 possessions yesterday.
Someone made a comment suggesting that they must have counted his kicks in the warm up.
You quoted that comment -posting a link to an article that you knew was from the previous round.
Thanks for the recap you should be a journalist.

Aug 29, 2005
Adelaide
AFL Club
Collingwood
fair enough, but im not willing to write him off, he was quite promising in his first year and then last year struggled with groin soreness......

i'd say westhoff didnt ever show signs he'd be as good as he is now, he was a genuine spud for a long time

See you must of watched a lot less port games than I as Westhof most certainly had games early days where he showed a lot. Sometimes just even a quarter but you could see the talent was there.
Problem was he also had dog days where he was no where near it.
Gualt has never shown anything near what Westhoff had shown in his debut AFL season.

JOELY

Norm Smith Medallist
Apr 9, 2006
Melbourne, Australia
AFL Club
Collingwood
See you must of watched a lot less port games than I as Westhof most certainly had games early days where he showed a lot. Sometimes just even a quarter but you could see the talent was there.
Problem was he also had dog days where he was no where near it.
Gualt has never shown anything near what Westhoff had shown in his debut AFL season.

Yeah, Westhoff was good early. Came fourth in the Rising Star in his first year.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back