Game Day Port v North Melbourne, Round 3 2015

Remove this Banner Ad

escalated.gif

Krak has been really good apart from a shaky start...Young and Mitchell, well I beg to differ, but both have been just serviceable..want to see what Arch brings for his 1 quarter before Kane takes his spot

Winning but don't like the game plan. Too manic, too much trying to invent run when it's just not on. There is a time to move the ball on quickly and there is a time to hit the ball up long to the hot spot.

We're so much better than what we are showing. Use our ability to run but equally not get in to a manic style of play at any cost.

Hamish - you are such a good player, get involved. Play tough, play hard, stop spectating.

Westhoff is putrid at the moment. Trying to plat non-contact footy at every possible time. Again, you are a very good player. Get involved.

C'mon Port.

Smash these guys.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Krak has been awesome. Also Pittard and Broady have been great. If we can get more out of Boak, Gray, Hartlett etc then we should be able to win this.

warnings handed out. Play nice peeps.

Monfries 11 touches and 1.1 to half time off a HFF. Not sure what some expect of him.

Youngy has killed it so far! Should stay in the side for good now.

If one of our players could not do a hammy running into an open goal this year I'd be well thankful thnx

Exactly my point he has talent and needs to want to use it more when it counts. Least someone talks sense in here!

I seriously hope BigTC stands for big tough campaigner.

Please tell me it's true?

moving house and just managed to set the TV up

has it been a good game?

Been a cracker of a game so far, Raid. We broke loose in the last 10 min.

warnings handed out. Play nice peeps.

Monfries 11 touches and 1.1 to half time off a HFF. Not sure what some expect of him.

What the **** is going on frodo?

I'm handing out cards in person next Saturday.

You want one?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back