PortFanRadio

Remove this Banner Ad

signed up, is there a confirmation email? if not all good. looking forward to it, with any luck between this, bigfooty podcast and Traders, may never listen to Brisbane radio in the car again
Cheers my Web guy mustn't have created an auto responder. Will get onto it.

signed up, is there a confirmation email? if not all good. looking forward to it, with any luck between this, bigfooty podcast and Traders, may never listen to Brisbane radio in the car again

Found a podcast today called Junktime AFL Podcast, from a brief listen sounds very good, although not sure if we get much of a look in. Not a huge fan of the Traders, seems to be a lot of blokey back-slapping stuff that you find on Triple M (I'll just visit DT Talk thx)

Found a podcast today called Junktime AFL Podcast, from a brief listen sounds very good, although not sure if we get much of a look in. Not a huge fan of the Traders, seems to be a lot of blokey back-slapping stuff that you find on Triple M (I'll just visit DT Talk thx)

i'v been listening for that for months now , great podcast

Lol that's ok a loose 14 April. I think we should be able to deliver that however. Due to the guests it means the regular timetable is flipped for the week so be it.

If you subscribe there will be weekly time table updates plus posts on here and facebook.

It's getting close now...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He was supposed to, there was an outtake he featured in. I asked a helpful volunteer to put it together for me so it is what it is.

Hi Guys and Girls

Whilst the page is being finalised. Here is our promo landing page

http://promos.nieuvision.com.au/portfanradio-1/

Subscribe and go into the draw to go to the footy with Macca and myself in the lounge box. All drinks and food included. I think this is a selling price.

www.portfanradio.com.au is now live! It will take a couple of weeks to get the site fully functioning but the first live podcast will be recorded this Tuesday night, at this stage between 8-9pm. We have two special guests lined up for our first live episode in Tim Ginever and George Fiacchi.

All feedback is welcome!

www.portfanradio.com.au is now live! It will take a couple of weeks to get the site fully functioning but the first live podcast will be recorded this Tuesday night, at this stage between 8-9pm. We have two special guests lined up for our first live episode in Tim Ginever and George Fiacchi.

All feedback is welcome!

Macca clicked the Listen Live button and the Live 365 box opened up and got 54 seconds of Thunderstruck and listened to three ads from USA and now Bob Dylan - Blowin in the wind is playing. Is that what is supposed to happen??

I assume so. We are still working out how the radio part of it works in terms of scheduling, whether we schedule the shows on repeat throughout the day or whether we just have it live at the moment. It's going to take a few weeks to get everything the way we want it to be.

FishingRick04 and Macca19 a suggestion for your Port history program is to maybe talk to Jeff Sincock. Jeff's father John passed away in early 2014 and was club historian from when John Wood's passed away in late 1995. I met Jeff at a Club1870 event in October 2013. Had a good long chat to him and his wife. He told me about how ill his dad was and said his dad had so much historical stuff he hoped the club would find a place for it all. Like his father Jeff is pretty passionate about the club. Timmy G knew John. Matt Agius has taken over the club historian role so he would be a good get as well.

Here is the story from the club's website on John's passing.
http://www.portadelaidefc.com.au/news/2014-01-31/port-adelaide-mourns-passing-of-club-historian

Remove this Banner Ad

Back