PortFanRadio

Mar 9, 2014
Madelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Happy Hour started early and I'm on my way to being too smashed to put a link up (ok I'm already too smashed to put a link up) but I thank all that's good in the world that the Pre-game podcast with that champ Portmanteau, Friendly Andrew and Jimmy that 'shady figure from the Adelaide Hip Hop scene' haven't taken a leaf from Ross Lyon's book and been rested from the PortFanRadio Game Day Podcast.

I'm getting in early to request a 'Year in Review; podcast from the team.

Edit: podcast is up via the itunes link duvathingamajig.

Last edited:

Portmanteau

Behaviourz2Outcomz
10k Posts A Star Wars Fan Port Adelaide - Foundation Sponsor
Jul 15, 2002
Adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Fox Sports FC
Thanks Friendly Harold. We've got something exciting lined up.

simmo_bc

Cancelled
Port Adelaide - Riley Bonner Player Sponsor 2016
Feb 7, 2010
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Leeds United, Portland Trailblazers
I am about to head overseas for some r&r (booked my ticket as soon as we were out of finals contention!) however big thanks to Macca19, FishingRick04 and other contributors for their effort, performance, humor and editing over the course of the year - listening to your podcast makes my walk into the city much more enjoyable.

I head overseas with a hollow feeling but with genuine optimism for 2016 and beyond.

Lol.probably not. It.was a.late.one with post show discussions. It probably could have gone for 2 hours. Macca.would be sleeping now

Portmanteau

Behaviourz2Outcomz
Jul 15, 2002
Adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Fox Sports FC
The Port Gameday Podcast team has put together 'The Hinkleys' - an end of season review and awards podcast.

We track the performance of the team over 2015 and hand out a few awards - MVP, Most Improved, Best Defensive Player, Best First Year Player, Best Individual Performance and Best Team Performance. Listen in and let us know your thoughts on the winners.

iTunes: https://t.co/UwMAhUbx8z
Podomatic: http://t.co/10MG9kHvSU

Thanks to crazy_big_al, Macca19, HaroldOliver and Dylan8 for contributing their votes

Portmanteau

Behaviourz2Outcomz
Jul 15, 2002
Adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Fox Sports FC
Haha. And I am a man whose phone is on silent 99% of the time. FFS!

Back