PortFanRadio

Remove this Banner Ad

Thanks for tuning in!

The Port Adelaide Pair are doing their first show tomorrow night at 6pm so make sure y'all tune in and listen to them. Great bunch of blokes!

Thanks for tuning in!

The Port Adelaide Pair are doing their first show tomorrow night at 6pm so make sure y'all tune in and listen to them. Great bunch of blokes!

Hey Macca, I missed this one, i'm hoping to download it to listen during the drive over tomorrow. When is it likely to be up on the website?

So at this point it looks like the widget only works if you are live. The popup will open but there isnt an option to listen if we arent broadcasting live.

I'll have a look at it over the weekend as its just a matter of changing options.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Spoke to Baz Curtain after the game. He knows about the radio station and loves the idea. Reckon he might be spreading the word down at the Port Club.

I overheard a few old codgers talking about this 'port fan radio dot com' when I popped in at the Port Club today.

Also saw the flyers on the bar.

The word is spreading
What were they saying

Spoke to Baz Curtain after the game. He knows about the radio station and loves the idea. Reckon he might be spreading the word down at the Port Club.
Elaine and Nick from Facebook are really pumping it up for me down there and I appreciate that. I'm meeting dave banner Tuesday to discuss

Pittard stinks, gee that Dylan guy was a great guest, etc, etc
Hmmm I believe the names are the wrong way around

Sorry for the technical glitch tonight for those who may have made an effort to listen in. Those who use macs should be reprogrammed at birth :)

The Port Pair think they may have resolved their issues. They are testing this morning, if they have there will be a live pre game show tonight

The Port Pair are doing a live show from 6 central time. Our first live pre game show. Communication can only be tweets and facebook.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back