Positives from Today

Remove this Banner Ad

I think a massive positive to come out of today is that we finally delivered our first consistent 4-quarter performance of the year. :rolleyes:

the final siren

On the way home, heard this from fellow Crows supporters saying it was the only positive they could draw from the game to which I replied I'm sorry someone handed me this scarf after the game because I looked cold.

I think the hint was subtle enough.

With danger hitting the showers early, there would have been plenty of hot water

No positives from a club coaching or team point of view today.

One of the blackest days in our once proud history - the day we got thrashed by an average team. :thumbsdown:

Even from an individual point of view, Tippett was good, but we must tell the umpires that he's a human being and not a piece of taffee to be pulled in all directions.

Rutten can hold his head up high, Jaensch was okay but not much more to say really.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

One of the blackest days in our once proud history - the day we got thrashed by an average team. :thumbsdown:

Even from an individual point of view, Tippett was good, but we must tell the umpires that he's a human being and not a piece of taffee to be pulled in all directions.

Rutten can hold his head up high, Jaensch was okay but not much more to say really.

Rutten was given a bath by Watts.

Here's what I got:

• Keeping the margin to 96 points was a fantastic effort.
  • The best players for melbourne were mostly South Australians.
  • My home theater has a timeshifting function.

Does this have the ability to reverse the rotation of the Earth like Superman and go back in time to when we could actually be a competitive football team?

Hard to find ANY positives, but to be fair - good teams get thrashed by average teams. It happens. That it happened to us is shattering, but it's not the end of the world.

Also, Brucey let slip that the Club had sent a dvd of the manhandling of Tippett to the AFL. Clearly they aren't happy with how he's being treated either. Nice to know that they did this (as some of us suspected) and don't just sit back and say nothing (as most in here suspected). It was great to hear one of the commentators say they felt he was hard done by too (Tim Watson I think it was).

I thought Rutten was very ordinary yesterday. As was Johncock.

2.2 from 13 touches, most of which he picked up in the centre square, with the amount of ball that was in the Melbourne forward 50 is not even close to a bath.

Petterd on Johncock was a bath.
Our height was stretched and Johncock didn't know how to handle Pettard's height.

I missed the entire match due to mothers day

Same for me.

Saw 10 seconds in a bar early in the 3rd quarter, during which Melbourne won a centre bounce clearance and goaled, and decided that spending quality time with my mother was more important. Spending quality time with my worst enemy would have been more important too.

Should I watch any part of the game, or just delete it from the PVR now?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back