Review Positives/Negatives V Brisbane

Remove this Banner Ad

Yep, lets get a team full of Priddis, McGinnity, Clint Jones, Trent Carroll et al. By god they would work hard and try their best.

McGinnity is one of those sons of bitches you would hate to play on. No matter if your highly skilled, quick.. whatever, he'll still square the contest with you, you WILL end the game battered and sore. And he'll keep coming at you until the final siren.

Or another way. When the games on a knife edge deep in the final quarter and one of our stupid mids has kicked a hail Mary into the forward line, we NEED that ball to stay in there, NOT rebounded down the other end for an easy team deflating goal (as has happened about 30 times times this year) I feel much better with McGinnity around the drop. The crazy bastard is the sort who'll battering ram a pack, jar out a loose ball, drop a defender onto his ass, shovel it to the advange of Lecras, s**t-mix his tackler.....all in about 2 seconds

Last edited:
McGinnity is one of those sons of bitches you would hate to play on. No matter if your highly skilled, quick.. whatever, he'll still square the contest with you, you WILL end the game battered and sore. And he'll keep coming at you until the final siren.

Or another way. When the games on a knife edge deep in the final quarter and one of our stupid mids has kicked a hail Mary into the forward line, we NEED that ball to stay in there, NOT rebounded down the other end for an easy team deflating goal (as has happened about 30 times times this year) I feel much better with McGinnity around the drop. The crazy bastard is the sort who'll battering ram a pack, jar out a loose ball, drop a defender onto his ass, shovel it to the advange of Lecras, s**t-mix his tackler.....all in about 2 seconds

McGinnity is the type of player that would leave his man in a more dangerous position to do so, allowing us to be opened up from arse to sternum.

This whole debate would be redundant if McGinnity had proven he had any tagging ability at the highest level and he hasn't, just a headless chook.

The best opposition teams (you know, the ones that we should be striving towards reaching) are not going to be worried about McGinnity. Because terrible footballers like him get exposed against worthwhile opposition in the long run. He's a s**t tagger. A s**t small defender. Isn't a midfielder. Can chase and tackle but do little else in the forward line, and has terrible composure and decision making. Yeah, the opposition are just gonna hate playing against him!

I don't rate McGinnity that much...

He may have s**t disposal, brain fades, no vision....

But he can tackle and he can run.... and that's an upgrade on the Priddis, every day of the year.

And I don't rate McGinnity

Or another way. When the games on a knife edge deep in the final quarter and one of our stupid mids has kicked a hail Mary into the forward line, we NEED that ball to stay in there, NOT rebounded down the other end for an easy team deflating goal (as has happened about 30 times times this year)

So. In our 16 games this season, half a dozen or more of which have been decided well before late in the last quarter, there has been 30 instances of our opposition rebounding a Hail Mary kick into our forward line resulting in a goal at the other end

Ok. Seems legit

So. In our 16 games this season, half a dozen or more of which have been decided well before late in the last quarter, there has been 30 instances of our opposition rebounding a Hail Mary kick into our forward line resulting in a goal at the other end

Ok. Seems legit

841047-7c5fa89c-09a4-11e4-a510-9f89e2418c8b.jpg

"Boy of boy wowwwweeee! Another goal from a hail-mary rebound. The West Coast are the worst in the league in the all-important "Scores From Hail-Mary Rebounds" stat. What a big bunch of Harry Taylors they are"

THis^^

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just once I'd like to read a post, without it turning into another denigrating conversation about Matt Priddis!
What else do you expect when we keep rewarding mediocrity.

When the worst 150 game midfielder our supporters have had the displeasure of viewing is held aloft by some nufties as a symbol of going somewhere.

What else do you expect when we keep rewarding mediocrity.

When the worst 150 game midfielder our supporters have had the displeasure of viewing is held aloft by some nufties as a symbol of going somewhere.
Yep, only average players get to play 150 games of AFL football!
Their is a page for people to continue to wine about Priddis, all I was saying is we all know how much you and some others don't rate Priddis, repeating it time after time after time is just tiresome. We get it, you don't rate him, don't want him in the team.

I'd have Mcginnity over Hutchings over Priddis.

That's how i value the mediocrity in our team right now.

The fact we're playing all 3 of them, as well as a few other WAFL regulars just shows how god awful this list is at the moment.

You gotta be kidding. Hutchings has hit more targets in one game than McGinnity has in a season. Priddis ain't much better. You wanna talk mediocrity, how's Wellingham going? ;)

You gotta be kidding. Hutchings has hit more targets in one game than McGinnity has in a season. Priddis ain't much better. You wanna talk mediocrity, how's Wellingham going? ;)

Wellingham has great flare. :drunk:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back