Positives/Negatives vs Port

Remove this Banner Ad

We are on the 50, where we were kicking in the 1st and 3rd (on the light pole side of the Eagles race)

Ie - to the right of the race when on TV, in the second tier

That whole section needs to be purged of:
- anyone over 65
- anyone who talks about their ******* wardrobe, boyfriend or day job during the game
- anyone who says "kick it kick it" every 2 seconds
- anyone who thinks the sun shines from Priddis ahole i.e. the bitch in front of us. Mole.

Looks like its just me and you Doughy, oh and the crazy beer guy 2 rows in front :) :thumbsu:

Last edited:
That hole section needs to be purged of:
- anyone over 65
- anyone who talks about their ******* wardrobe, boyfriend or day job during the game
- anyone who says "kick it kick it" even 2 seconds
- anyone who thinks the sun shines from Priddis ahole i.e. the bitch in front of us. Mole.

Looks like its just me and you Doughy, oh and the crazy beer guy 2 rows in front :) :thumbsu:
...and the guy that always wears the bombers hat

Scott Selwood. Want him? You can have him for Ebo.

48746115.jpg

That whole section needs to be purged of:
- anyone over 65
- anyone who says "kick it kick it" even 2 seconds

Don't forget the supporters that only say our players are s**t and we won't make the top 8.

How good was Bennell. Sheppard too.

Darling fought hard but * he was s**t tonight. I also think Sheed offers nothing at AFL level yet, give him an extended WAFL run.

All in all we did well against a good side and came up in what was probably a 1 goal loss or so, minus that ******* ridiculously s**t umpiring in the last quarter. Good on Port, they ran hard and hit targets when it counted, which we failed to do. Moving on to next week.

How good was Bennell. Sheppard too.

Darling fought hard but **** he was s**t tonight. I also think Sheed offers nothing at AFL level yet, give him an extended WAFL run.

All in all we did well against a good side and came up in what was probably a 1 goal loss or so, minus that ******* ridiculously s**t umpiring in the last quarter. Good on Port, they ran hard and hit targets when it counted, which we failed to do. Moving on to next week.
You thought darling was bad?? Your unusually far from the mark there and unusually aggressive.

Positives
- It was a very honorable loss. Although we didn't get the chocolates at least we were competitive, unlike last week.
- Restricted Port to just 70 points.

Negatives
- These are the sort of games we should be winning (especially considering this one was at Subiaco aka Patersons) if we want to be contenders this year.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You thought darling was bad?? Your unusually far from the mark there and unusually aggressive.

More just a bit gutted about the result. Really felt we were going to win tonight even as late as mid fourth quarter :(.

I've noticed almost every poster disagrees with me haha, and I posted elsewhere I was a bit distracted at the game. While he ran hard and did some great team stuff, he was poor in front of goal and stuffed up some opportunities. Perhaps by this point I just hold ridiculously high standards for him.

Positives
- Bennell, great defensively and a weapon offensively.
- Yeo, not afraid to take the game on, has A.Hunter like arrogance which I like.
- Sheppard, becoming more and more confident and was effective one on one.
- Darling, a genius and could have won us the game single handedly if he got more of the ball in the last quarter.
- Naitanui, looks to be finding more form and fitness. Hopefully this will continue.
- the backline, in general was fantastic given the enormous amount of pressure.
- courage, players seemed more willing to take the game on, improvement from last game and last season.

Negatives
- Masten and Gaff, while there running was impressive, their decision making and intensity was lacking.
- Port's rebounding, killed us. We struggle against rebounding in general. It must be a deficiency in structure and strategy.
- Our ball movement, it was hurried, messy, risky at the wrong times, and just chaotic. This results in terrible forward entry.
- Our midfield, they were dominated by Ports midfield, who are strong and able to break tackles, find more space, move the ball cleanly.
- Wellingham, he should be utilised around the stoppages more. Using him as a quasi-forward like Dustin Martin is a waste of his talents.
- Umpiring in the fourth quarter, it was inconsistent, which was more obvious because it was a close game.
- Wingard, because the faces he pulls reminds me of a constipated mule.
- Ellis getting injured.

Definitely starting to think Sheed will do nothing for us, doesn't have the poise or kicking ability you'd want in a first round pick. FFS it was so clear we would get him at our pick, because no one else wanted him!!!

Wish we kept pick 6 and got best player available.

More just a bit gutted about the result. Really felt we were going to win tonight even as late as mid fourth quarter :(.

I've noticed almost every poster disagrees with me haha, and I posted elsewhere I was a bit distracted at the game. While he ran hard and did some great team stuff, he was poor in front of goal and stuffed up some opportunities. Perhaps by this point I just hold ridiculously high standards for him.
19 possies, 11 contested, 8 marks, 4 contested (most on ground), 2 goals (most on ground), 5 scoring shots, 8 inside 50's (most on ground). Trust me he was bloody good. I do get the he could have been better mentality as it times it looked like he could have just completely blown the game apart but didn't.

Definitely starting to think Sheed will do nothing for us, doesn't have the poise or kicking ability you'd want in a first round pick. FFS it was so clear we would get him at our pick, because no one else wanted him!!!

Im not unhappy with sheed but geez dunstan is looking nice already. Could leave a few teams pondering why the hell didn't we take him.

Positives
- It was our best game of the year (or is that a negative)
- Defensive unit was great, but we still desperately need Hurn
- Nic Nat played ok (big improvement on the s**t so far this season)
- Darling is our best player now

Negatives
- If we bring that game and intensity to every game we should win more than we lose
- Need to kick goals
- One really bad umpiring decision at the start of the last quarter :mad:
- Ellis injury :(

Positives
- It was our best game of the year (or is that a negative)
- Defensive unit was great, but we still desperately need Hurn
- Nic Nat played ok (big improvement on the s**t so far this season)
- Darling is our best player now

Negatives
- If we bring that game and intensity to every game we should win more than we lose
- Need to kick goals
- One really bad umpiring decision at the start of the last quarter :mad:
- Ellis injury :(

Killed any momentum we had, worst call in some time.

Negatives

This thread

So many sooky lalas

We know our weakness (midfield) but we have a coach that is working on it and after looking like we were going t get smashed 15 minutes in he made adjustments that got us back in the game and with some better conversion / better luck we might have won. Ultimately we ran out of legs and got beat by a better team

We are a mid tabe side and played pretty well against a top 4 contender at near full strength

And you made this decision based on 2 1/2 games?

I'm not going to get into the negatives because it'll only make me angry.

Darling is a genuine superstar. He'll be in the top 10 players in the league by the time he's 23.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I watched him closely tonight at the ground and he's something else. So strong above his head its scary.

Im not unhappy with sheed but geez dunstan is looking nice already. Could leave a few teams pondering why the hell didn't we take him.

I think Dunstan is a bit like Daniel Rich, has a big body so will be a shining star of the 1st year players in his first season. Then after a year or two the other draftees will mature into bigger bodies and overtake him. Hartlett and Sidebottom are probaably the most notable players who have devoloped into guns in the same vicinity as where Rich was taken, whilst Rich has remained fairly stagnant.

And you made this decision based on 2 1/2 games?

Had been weary even before the draft at the fact we we're such locks to draft him. Surely if he was a great player other teams would have serious interest?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back