gangsta deluxe

Norm Smith Medallist
Nov 14, 2005
Melbourne
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Rajasthan Royals!!!
“It was a self-reported incident - it was reported to the integrity department before the match had even finished.”

This to me is a key piece of evidence. I think it (a) demonstrates that it was likely he/his vfl mate made a mistake, and/or (b) he did not intend to bet on the outcome of a Bulldogs match personally (also, who is to say shitloads of them don't bet through proxies. I bet they do all the ******* find and it is corrupt as s**t. I would, and I'd get away with it so, so easily).

gangsta deluxe

Norm Smith Medallist
Nov 14, 2005
Melbourne
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Rajasthan Royals!!!
I mean ffs his dad would have taught him not to do something so blatantly stupid. He is the least likely to * up in this way....

vaughany

Cancelled
10k Posts
Mar 23, 2002
AFL Club
Essendon
Current Collingwood player formerly a Brisbane player linked to betting scandal now :S

Next Waiting

Norm Smith Medallist
Jan 19, 2014
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs

Fact he can claim no knowledge but can he prove it. I think PG thinks he can prove it. But what is the level of proof required? Beyond all doubt or just reasonable doubt. Hopefully the former because the latter casts a shadow and it's the shadows that are the problem.
The size of the bet should be irrelevant.

BRWB

Brownlow Medallist
10k Posts The Cult of Robbo
Oct 7, 2012
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Prohibition was a success in the States. Not for any other reason then that Copperhead Road would never have been written if it wasn't introduced.

Legalising opium worked out well for the Chinese.....

Decided to watch the cricket, can't decide if Pakistan is s**t or are throwing the match - always the same when they get smashed. How can you enjoy a sport when this sort of s**t pops in your head. Hope it doesn't happen to the AFL
Fully agree BRWB why I have lost passions for the shorter forms of cricket and why I find it reprehensible the afl accepts funds from the entities that MAY bring corruption to our sport, naievity at best

anyone else find in mind blowing that we'd suspend him from the nab challenge for being late to training?? Why destroy the guys preparation for the season and hurt the club??? Sure, punish the guy, but why hurt the club?? Make him do something positive, like spend his day off on the phones chasing new members.

Mar 15, 2012
Melbourne
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Footscray, Melbourne City
anyone else find in mind blowing that we'd suspend him from the nab challenge for being late to training?? Why destroy the guys preparation for the season and hurt the club??? Sure, punish the guy, but why hurt the club?? Make him do something positive, like spend his day off on the phones chasing new members.
We don't know if there was a track record that led to the decision.

cammo78

Norm Smith Medallist
Oct 10, 2006
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Mooroolbark FC, Arizona Cardinals

Pickers has just reported that Hunter has been suspended for a month, including round 1, for his tardiness to training.

Pretty bloody harsh.

Pickers has just reported that Hunter has been suspended for a month, including round 1, for his tardiness to training.

Pretty bloody harsh.
Something smells fishy.

I'm sure that there's a reason for it, it wouldn't just be for his tardiness. There was either a track record or something that the club is concerned about.

Sep 1, 2012
Perth, Western Australia
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Swan Districts, Glory
I must admit the most shocking thing in this news is the fact he was suspended for three matches for being late to recovery. I guess there must be something going on. Maybe linked to the Mummies boy thing with Macca and Honey? Perhaps he has always been a bit tardy, and he blames it on his mum.

Before I go on, I fully acknowledge I have no legitimate info about Lachie at all and that I am totally guessing.

Perhaps it was his condition upon arrival at training when late. Common sense would say he tuned up still pissed or severely hungover.

cammo78

Norm Smith Medallist
Oct 10, 2006
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Mooroolbark FC, Arizona Cardinals
Before I go on, I fully acknowledge I have no legitimate info about Lachie at all and that I am totally guessing.

Perhaps it was his condition upon arrival at training when late. Common sense would say he tuned up still pissed or severely hungover.

Probably the most likely scenario.

Back