Mega Thread Possible trades in 2015 for the Crows

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Menzel will be an absolute gun if he came to the Crows.

Im not going to get into any running comentary about this guys and gals, but he is on top of the wishlist. Thats all I can say atm.

Have fun :)
Dont think carlton will let him go cheaply. Who do we trade?

Im not going to get into any running comentary about this guys and gals, but he is on top of the wishlist. Thats all I can say atm.

Welcome back. :)

Cannot like this enough. He seems to have footy smarts like his brother.

I just hope we get a top tier player this year instead of another two fillers for the SANFL team. My mates will be unbearable if Port trade in another gun (Dixon) and we end up with not so handy depth players.

Dixon averages 1.5 contested marks a game, 1.4 goals a game and only 12 games a year. Port will have to cripple their salary cap and first two picks in the draft to get him. This season he is averaging 2.5 goals a year, playing on the second best defender when the opposition aren't double teaming Tom Lynch, at port he will be their #1 forward and port will have to lose Schulz to get him who is averaging 2.1 goals a year on the best defender.

I really hope Port get Dixon.

Last edited:

Of all the Carlton players I would like Cripps and Menzel top the list.

F. Betts. Jenkins. Cameron

HF. Lynch. Tex. Menzel

Now that is a good mix and looks powerful

Nothing higher than pick 28 or player equivalent.
Wishful thinking. He will be a gun. He already was last year in a crap side and as a 2nd year player. As James 37 said play him in the same role as port use Wingard and he'd light up Adelaide Oval.

He can play as a deep dangerous quick leading forward, a crumbling small forward (we wouldn't need him in that role though), a high half forward, on the wing, and can have short stints on ball. He'd also be great running off the defensive side of the centre square at centre square ball ups.

Would require a 1st rounder I think with something in return.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back