Post 3 bold predictions for the 2015 season

Remove this Banner Ad

1. Gillon McLaughlin to quit after Kim Duties photos are revealed from an old discarded mobile found in Ricky Nixon belongings he left behind at Gillon Mclaughlin's house.

2. Rodney Eade to be sacked mid season after Eade took up smoking hooch and becoming the face of the Decriminisation of Marijuana movement.

3. Less than 500 turn up to watch GWS vs Freo in Canberra on a day where 6 inches of snow fell.

1. Gillon McLaughlin to quit after Kim Duties photos are revealed from an old discarded mobile found in Ricky Nixon belongings he left behind at Gillon Mclaughlin's house.

2. Rodney Eade to be sacked mid season after Eade took up smoking hooch and becoming the face of the Decriminisation of Marijuana movement.

3. Less than 500 turn up to watch GWS vs Freo in Canberra on a day where 6 inches of snow fell.

These are bold predictions

A Lumumba name change is certainly not a bold or fanciful prediction.

There will be a 100+ goal kicker
A goal review controvery in the dying seconds will cost a team four points, forcing a widesweeping review of the system.
Collingwood and Carlton to both finish bottom four

and Collingwood get lost on the way to the SCG, Forced to forfeit :p

1) A team outside the top 4 will make the Grand Final.

2) Top 4 will remain the same for 3 years in a row.

3) Brisbane will play finals.

2013:
Hawthorn
Fremantle
Geelong
Sydney

2014:

Hawthorn
Sydney
Port Adelaide
North Melbourne

1. Hird to stay coach even after players suspended despite promising he'd resign.
2. Collingwood to be mathematically out of finals contention following completition of Round 20 (3 games remaining for those who can't count)
3. Port to make GF.

Not so bold predictions
1. St Kilda to win wooden spoon
2. Melbourne to remain most boring team to watch
3. Sydney to finish top 2

1) Essendon players banned for 2 years
2) Gary Ablett jr will not recover fully from shoulder injury
3) Ross Lyon sacked at end of 2015
lol when I seen you had the last post in this thread before reading it I just knew you would have something about Lyon in there :)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

lol when I seen you had the last post in this thread before reading it I just knew you would have something about Lyon in there :)
Well, i had dinner with my Fremantle friend over here for the Grand Final and we discussed the rivalry between Port Adelaide and Adelaide. I suggested that Adelaide reacted to the successful Port season and the fact that they have taken over Adelaide oval, so the decision was to sack Sanderson and make him the scape goat. All football clubs have this in common, when in doubt after a crap season always blame the coach. My friend's response was similar with regards to the rivalry in Perth, if West Coast have a resurgence next season and go past Fremantle "watch this space". You tell me what will happen if the Eagles make the finals in 2015 and Freo miss out?;)

My friend's response was similar with regards to the rivalry in Perth, if West Coast have a resurgence next season and go past Fremantle "watch this space". You tell me what will happen if the Eagles make the finals in 2015 and Freo miss out?;)

That's a big IF, have you actually seen their midfield?

I think we should at least sneak into the finals but I guess you never know, even still I'm sure he would at least get 2016.

1. The AFL and TV broadcasters will be at loggerheads over the new rights deal, with the AFL not providing exclusive licensing to the broadcasters, and allowing all games to be telecast live with an AFL subscription via the website. Fox/7 will respond by forming a SuperAFL competition luring out of contract players and promising to bring back the biff to Aussie Rules

2. One of the players involved in the supplements scandal will break rank and receive a reduced penalty

3. St Kilda and the Bulldogs will start running a youth academy similar the one in ACT/NSW, however it will be based in Ireland

That's a big IF, have you actually seen their midfield?

I think we should at least sneak into the finals but I guess you never know, even still I'm sure he would at least get 2016.
Remember Port were completely stuffed at the end of 2012, within two years they have stolen the Crows thunder at their new home. Freo have a nice cushy fixture so they should remain thereabouts. Ross the boss might see 2016, but he might be coaching Carlton?

Remember Port were completely stuffed at the end of 2012, within two years they have stolen the Crows thunder at their new home. Freo have a nice cushy fixture so they should remain thereabouts. Ross the boss might see 2016, but he might be coaching Carlton?
Maybe he might be coaching Geelong, now that would be funny.

1. Freo to fall off a cliff and Lyon to leave in frustration and take over at North
2. Chad Wingard to be found alive and well after going missing in 2014
3. The three nuff nuff Brisbane supporters ITT predicting Tex to leave the AFC will be confirmed clueless

My god you must really hate us.

Would rather remove my spleen with a blunt spoon than see this happen.

Freo to be top two, will win it if not playing Hawks .
North to drop out 8.
Geelong to drop out the 8

1) Fevola to host or take part in a reality TV show and reminisce about the time when he actually meant something to the world
2) Carlton to win the spoon despite their favourable fixture because lets face it...they suck.
3) Dustin Fletcher to limp to his 400 after being gifted games every week rather than being best 22....or best 28 for that matter. Hird will be hailed as a champ for giving Fletcher the 400 and the whole ASADA saga will be forgiven. After which a bronze statue will be built at Windy Hill with the words underneath etched "Dustin Fletcher: 400 unforgettable quality games".
....err okay then, should we count the last two and a half seasons Dustin?
Someone should really tap Dustin on the back and let him in on the joke, because I don't think he actually knows he sucks. I'm pretty sure he thinks he's "earnt" the past 60 or so games when in reality he's about as relevant now as dial-up internet. It's really a mean joke Essendon are pulling on Fletcher and the poor guy has no idea.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back