Post 3 bold predictions for the 2015 season

Remove this Banner Ad

1. Hayden Ballantyne will be accepted as a genuine good guy of the competition
2. The AFL community will embrace and understand rising ground admission prices and food/drink increases
3. ASADA will apologise to the Essendon FC and James Hird and re-instate the controversial supplements programs

Lol I guess if priddis can win it anyone can. People are crimminaly overrating Rockliff though - gets the ball but doesn't hurt you
Im loving all the 'gets the ball but doesnt hurt you' s**t. Yeah he gets heaps of the footy but not alot of metres gained or goals. But * me he isnt handing it back to the opposition all the time. If people (not just reffering to you jack.) Watch him play then they will see what he does for our team. Instead people would rather get on the 'Rockliff does * all' train. Vent over.

Rockliff is a good midfielder that complements the more damaging players like Hanley and Rich. When Rockliff gets the ball the opposition doesn't which also makes it easier for the more damaging players to get it.

Rockliff is a good midfielder that complements the more damaging players like Hanley and Rich. When Rockliff gets the ball the opposition doesn't which also makes it easier for the more damaging players to get it.
Wow mate you surprised me with that post.

But that's exactly what happens.

1. Mitch Wallis will return to an on-ball role and become a very good or elite player.
2. Tom Lynch (GCS) will kick 50+ goals, comfortably.
3. At least one of the following will leave their club in some way before the 2016 season rolls around: Hardwick, Buckley, C. Scott, Malthouse.

1. After losing the appeal and having to pay ASADA costs, Tania Hird helps out with the finances when she accepts the top job at Champion Data. They were impressed by the amount of notes she takes.

2. Collingwood become the first club to have to pay the luxury tax after they install a tattoo studio inside the Westpac centre. The other clubs complain as it effectively subsidises 9.8 percent of their cap... the amount the Collingwood players spend on tattoos each year.

3. All the Selwoods end up in hospital with whiplash after they decide to have a friendly game in the backyard after christmas lunch. Despite all getting high contact, Joel is awarded the free.

Last edited:
  1. Kramerica Industries - The new AFL major sponsor. One day we will get that chicken.
  2. Randy Marsh - The new Essendon coach after Tird is finally sacked. He was highly successfull as a "Sarcastiball" coach.
  3. Chief Wiggum - The new chairman of ASADA and investigate the "Essen-gate" saga. Lionel Hutz to be the legal council for James Tird.

Port will win the flag losing only one game all year.
Adam Simpson will be sacked.
A non midfielder will win the Brownlow

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nope not at all. Couldn't give two hoots. If you don't want to play for a club then go. In Victoria (the state where a club is capable of winning 4 flags in a row) we enjoy a laugh. Try it sometime.

nice try but:
VFL
Collingwood 1927-1930 (4 in a row)

SANFL
Norwood 1878-1883 (6)
Port Adelaide 1954-1959 (6)
Sturt 1966-1970 (5)
Central District 2007-2010 (4)

WAFL
East Fremantle 1908-1911 (4)
East Perth 1919-1923 (5)
East Fremantle 1928-1931 (4)

I could go on with some from Qld and NT, but i think the point is proven. 4 in a row is great, but lets not act like collingwood is the only team to have ever done it.

nice try but:
VFL
Collingwood 1927-1930 (4 in a row)

SANFL
Norwood 1878-1883 (6)
Port Adelaide 1954-1959 (6)
Sturt 1966-1970 (5)
Central District 2007-2010 (4)

WAFL
East Fremantle 1908-1911 (4)
East Perth 1919-1923 (5)
East Fremantle 1928-1931 (4)

I could go on with some from Qld and NT, but i think the point is proven. 4 in a row is great, but lets not act like collingwood is the only team to have ever done it.
Oh dear. Another one of those Samboy moments.

Nope not at all. Couldn't give two hoots. If you don't want to play for a club then go. In Victoria (the state where a club is capable of winning 4 flags in a row) we enjoy a laugh. Try it sometime.
As if winning three in a row is something to be sneezed at (even in the professional era).

1. North will not make the top 4... Will struggle to make the 8.
2. Gold Coast to win a final.
3. Dangerfield to win the Brownlow.

Well, i had dinner with my Fremantle friend over here for the Grand Final and we discussed the rivalry between Port Adelaide and Adelaide. I suggested that Adelaide reacted to the successful Port season and the fact that they have taken over Adelaide oval, so the decision was to sack Sanderson and make him the scape goat. All football clubs have this in common, when in doubt after a crap season always blame the coach. My friend's response was similar with regards to the rivalry in Perth, if West Coast have a resurgence next season and go past Fremantle "watch this space". You tell me what will happen if the Eagles make the finals in 2015 and Freo miss out?;)

Right. Even though Crows had the highest average home crowds in the AFL this year, averaging 4000 a game more than port.

1. Ablett Jr will win the Brownlow.
2. Port Adelaide will make the Grand Final.
3. Jack Riewoldt will step away from the game momentarily.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back