Autopsy Post Game discussion Pies strangle Cats 110-62

Remove this Banner Ad

The post match review on ch7 just mentioned that Menzel has had 4 knee reconstructions.
Did anyone know about this?
Yeah I heard one of them was a LARS

Do you mean Mark "Bomber" Thompson on Fox or was Mark Harvey on the Seven coverage somewhere because I thought Mark Harvey is an assistant coach somewhere.
Yeah my bad, bomber Thompson :thumbsu:

Greenwood had his Best Game for the Club. Maynard had a Break out Game.

Moore and De Goey had massive Part of the Win.

Adams Dominated. Grundy won the Ruck easily but made some Dumb Descions with Disposal.

Fasolo did kick 3 goals but play like a Show Off.

Reid going back was Huge. Thanks Cloke.

God Kicking Straight For Goal helps a lot

It's always hilarious listening to people talk about Rioli and how his 10-15 disposals are worth more than 30 from other players because you could say the exact same thing about Pendlebury - except he gets 30 of them. His vision and skill is so far above anyone else on the field it's just ridiculous. His kicks are always perfectly weighted to advantage and his use by hand always breaks the game open. It's like watching a chess grandmaster playing against 20 different opponents at the same time and easily beating all of them.

Anyone surprised that we beat them tonight? We usually match up well against them.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He was out for 207 weeks.
Ling said he broke his skull because he bagged his head against the wall out of frustration.
Apparently this was because he did his knee 4 times. If anyone didn't know that!

He is a flog.

What got me so upset was when we were versing Sydney, Nathan Brown had that high on Mitchell and he got ******* crazy and was talking as if his tackle was the worst in history. Today Kelly did a similar hit on Fasolo and he kept silent. Same as Stevie J's hit on Nathan Brown's head he kept silent.

You can tell he hates collingwood with a passion. He shouldn't commentate geelong games biased as ****, he could be the future Bruce Macavanie when Bruce retires. A ranga version of Bruce.
Yeah everyone's best mate Lingy has worn so thin. I am sick of his stupid stick up for the boys attitude in his commentary. Last week it was about the Hodge incident when hodge deliberately bumped Wingards head into the post.. Lingy has to pipe up and say a number of times "there's no way Hodgy deliberately meant to do that"No malice in it". Lost all respect for him as a commentator now.

Adams Dominated. Grundy won the Ruck easily but made some Dumb Descions with Disposal.

Now you sound happy :) Glad you were there tonight to enjoy it on our behalf

The post match review on ch7 just mentioned that Menzel has had 4 knee reconstructions.
Did anyone know about this?
Yes, they've been talking about it throughout the match. He's missed 4 years of football:eek:
Absolute class by Sidebottom and others walking the length of the ground to congratulate him afterwards.

The sky is falling, the sky is falling, no, wait, the pies are winning, the pies are winning.

Seriously, I think we've got a lot to look forward to. Hopefully some key acquisitions over the off-season and a consolidation of that endeavour, reasonably good delivery and accurate kicking for goal (although Fasolo needs a slap).

Good on ya, Dave!
Hope you enjoyed that one.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back