Competitions Post your prediction. Prize at end of season.

Is this a good idea?

• Yes!

Votes: 4 100.0%
  • No!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes, but more money!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

May 24, 2011
Victoria
AFL Club
Hawthorn
http://www.afl.com.au/ladder/ladder-predictor

Post your 2014 Ladder prediction. The closest person to guessing the correct ladder position at all clubs will win an award that ill give away.

RULES:

- Must post a screenshot of ladder predictions.

- You can only post a prediction ONCE

- ALL Predictions must be posted AFTER the Geelong vs Hawthorn game this monday and before the Collingwood vs essendon game on the 25th.

- So, its from the 21/04/2014 (6PM) to the 25/04/2014 (2.39PM)

- Any cheating that i see or that i am informed about the person will automatically be disqualified.

- Winners will be whoever gets the most correct team positioned at the end of the season. Example, Person A gets 5 teams correct positions but person B gets 7 teams correct. Person B wins.

- If you correctly guess all finals wins/losses including the GF winner and get 2+ ladder positions correct you will automatically win regardless of other results.

- In the event of a draw i will put names in a box and pick randomly the winner.

Now the fun stuff.

- If you correctly guess 10+ teams and the finalist winners/losers the prize will be $200

- (If nobody gets the 10+ teams) the Winner gets - $50

(other people can chip in to grow the price amount if they wish to, please PM me and we'll sort something out if you want to contribute)

I will judge the end of season ladder to your predictions. And depending on if hawks lose GF by 1 point after the siren it may take a week or so to get your winnings, i will need to cry for a while.

I WILL IGNORE ALL PREDICTIONS UNTIL AFTER THE GEELONG HAWTHORN MATCH.

THIS WILL LIKELY BE EDITED FOR FURTHER RULES ETC;

Back