Teams Post your team of campaigners

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Think I'm done, 4 trades 167k still in the bank.

2elfalv.jpg

Anyone think of any obvious changes that should be made? (This weeks trades are done went Suckling and Ambrose for Hanley and Kersten)
Possibly trade Nic Nat for dusty and move Martin to r2 although he is handy cover for now in case a ruck goes down so risky. Or just upgrade him to Jacobs.

If anyone wants to see my final side simply:
1- go to the TOP TEN overall rank page on supercoach:thumbsu:
2- click next page
3- click next page again
4- continue clicking next page about 1000 times and you found it baby:thumbsu::thumbsu:

Just next to me bud!

myteam.png

Final team, defence is a bit iffy.. happy with the rest of it though..

Traded GAJ to JPK and Shenton to Sloane this week - 3 trades left and $195k in the bank, might get Morabito in for mid bench cover next week.

Rd 17 team.JPG

Forwards: more than happy

Rucks: more than happy

Mids: with Ablett’s injury, would have liked Rocky. Otherwise pretty happy

Defenders: bunch of *ing campaigners. Would be happier if I’d gone Hodge instead of Birchall and Hanley instead of Jaensch. Also brought in Simpson to cover a Hibberd donut because I couldn’t afford McVeigh, turns out with Gaz gone I could have afforded McVeigh plus a cheaper mid (Dal Santo, Cotchin type)

Happy with Zorko as a F/M swingman. Any more than one out in those lines and I’ll cop a donut

If Sandi is rested I’m toast

Overall 70% happy

Last edited:
Acres>Grimes 2 weeks ago, proving to be a handy/worthwhile injury cover trade.

!   campaigners.JPG

Picture 1.png

Hating not having Bartel, Boomer, Gray etc. Sando can you please bring back Cameron so he can peak in price and I can then YOLO it by downgrading him then upgrading Bews to an underperforming defender as back up. 3 trades left, GAJ to Rocky next week but will assess carnage first on Thursday night.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well, with Gazza now out my 1 and only remaining trade goes to Pendlebury, so this really is my "complete" team. What a bunch of spuds.

View attachment 66952

Looks a lot better than where it started from. :cool:

Make sure you use the emergency loophole on your Ruck & Fwd lines - even Mids, Acres might get a go this week.

Def line for your captains loophole.

Looks a lot better than where it started from. :cool:

Make sure you use the emergency loophole on your Ruck & Fwd lines - even Mids, Acres might get a go this week.

Def line for your captains loophole.

And couldn't have done it without your help krk004 , you helped me with quite a few trades early on to at least get something respectable. Cheers to everyone else who helped also, I can't understate now (having garnered a much better understanding of how SC works) HOW BAD my initial team really was. But just for shits and giggles, here it is again...
EWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D
Initial team.JPG

Now maybe this is my misunderstanding but with both Martin and Smith being from Brisbane the only way I can use the ruck loophole in subsequent weeks is if Melbourne play before Brisbane?

Was going to use S. Lloyd as my C (L. Parker) / VC (Libba) loophole but can't do that if I want to loophole Ambrose as well? Actually, answered my own question there, I can use Cutler as Libba will be finished just before the Bris game starts.

And couldn't have done it without your help krk004 , you helped me with quite a few trades early on to at least get something respectable. Cheers to everyone else who helped also, I can't understate now (having garnered a much better understanding of how SC works) HOW BAD my initial team really was.

No problems, all good, :thumbsu:

Now maybe this is my misunderstanding but with both Martin and Smith being from Brisbane the only way I can use the ruck loophole in subsequent weeks is if Melbourne play before Brisbane?

Yes, unless you are super ballsy and Freo (Sandi) happen to play before Bris, :eek:

Was going to use S. Lloyd as my C (L. Parker) / VC (Libba) loophole but can't do that if I want to loophole Ambrose as well? Actually, answered my own question there, I can use Cutler as Libba will be finished just before the Bris game starts.

Put McGovern on the bench with the E, move Lloyd onto field Sunday morning if McGovern gets you a score that you feel better with than what Ambrose could get. Otherwise let Ambrose be your F6.

If Acres plays, put E on him at M9, if he scores well, put Cooney on field (limited time to do this - 3/4 time of Nth v St.K match?) & put Lloyd to M10. Otherwise let Lloyd be your M6/7/8.

Yes Cutler as Captain's loophole.

Watch for any late outs though, as you might need to put Ambrose or Lloyd back on to cover.

:cool::thumbsu:

And couldn't have done it without your help krk004 , you helped me with quite a few trades early on to at least get something respectable. Cheers to everyone else who helped also, I can't understate now (having garnered a much better understanding of how SC works) HOW BAD my initial team really was. But just for shits and giggles, here it is again...
View attachment 66958

Mother of god, you should get a 12 month ban.

View attachment 66958

Thank GOD you found BigFooty

man i felt like Corey Hart and needed my sunglasses

Yes, unless you are super ballsy and Freo (Sandi) happen to play before Bris, :eek:

That would take the biggest set of cojones imaginable.

Put McGovern on the bench with the E, move Lloyd onto field Sunday morning if McGovern gets you a score that you feel better with than what Ambrose could get. Otherwise let Ambrose be your F6.

If Acres plays, put E on him at M9, if he scores well, put Cooney on field (limited time to do this - 3/4 time of Nth v St.K match?) & put Lloyd to M10. Otherwise let Lloyd be your M6/7/8.

Yes Cutler as Captain's loophole.

Watch for any late outs though, as you might need to put Ambrose or Lloyd back on to cover.

Thanks a bunch! :thumbsu:

Mother of god, you should get a 12 month ban.

Can I plead general ignorance to start?

Thank GOD you found BigFooty

man i felt like Corey Hart and needed my sunglasses

Yep, BigFooty has opened my eyes to a wholly different level of disappointment. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back