BF Awards POTY 2014 - The decision, the winner, the legend! We also have a Trident winner people!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes that's right.

It's coming to the Dees board in just over a week!

Same format as last year. 2 rounds will be released per day from November 15th leading up to National Draft eve, November 26th. Presented to you by Captain Jack, ThePuppetMaster, Crimson Azure and RandB

2012 winner: HFF aka SSF aka Tulip

2013 winner: ThePuppetMaster

2014 winner: insert legendary poster here

TheMuppetsGroupshot2011.jpg

Also, top job with this RandB!

It's a lot of work to keep on top of this so everyone hit 'like' on the OP to show appreciation.

Maybe you too can get likes at W33 levels.

I nominate that Dr Mephesto user not just for the Melbourne's board POTY, but also the AFL's board POTY.

They have been the best user who has answered every single BF post to the best of their ability without any desire to troll or post un-repliable nonsense whatsoever. Nope, none at all.

Surely TPM will poll quite well, pre-mod?
All we can divulge is that TPM was no longer eligible for votes once he became a spec-mod.

He was however eligible to vote from that point on which was from round 13.

A little bit about the voting system.

In 2014 we retained the 3,2,1 voting system per God, err I mean Mod (oops, Freudian slip there).

Each Mod could select up to 2 posters per vote level if they so desired. This was mostly to curtail the indecisive Crimson Azure who once voted for up to 15 different posters in one round and was the sole catalyst for the invention of the spreadsheet in a former life.

The initial Nominal Votes by each Mod were then tallied for the Final Votes of 3,2,1 for the round.

There were 23 rounds in 2014 with round 18 being split, as a result we have 24 weeks of poster voting.

No less than 39 posters caught the eye of 1 or more Mods during the year and received Nominal Votes - well done everyone!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Much like Ablett, my eight week break during the season will cost me the award, I expect to be 9 votes ahead mid year though.

Will be cheering on Cannon82, Fevola brownlow medal count style.

Can this be in honour of our man Wonna, who was convinced he was going to win last year (making no secret of it in the process) and got about six votes?

Should not have injured my fingers in the year, laziness is a real long term injury.

Either that or Harry O read one of my posts and had a word to one of the mods on here, making me ineligible

Can this be in honour of our man Wonna, who was convinced he was going to win last year (making no secret of it in the process) and got about six votes?
Being a past winner of this prestigious and timeless award is there anything you would like to share with the rest of us about how it has shaped and changed your life?

Crap.

That's pretty much every semi-regular poster on this board and I still couldn't crack a vote.

*sits in the corner by himself*

So many posters who have made great contributions this year who have missed on nominal votes goes to show what great shape the board is in. I was just pondering this before as I perused through various threads to see so many names.

Yourself, darthsidusfan and youngbear in particular very stiff to miss out amongst many others.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back