BF Awards POTY 2014 - The decision, the winner, the legend! We also have a Trident winner people!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
For those of you who are unaware there is also a discretionary badge handed out by the mods on the occasion they deem it appropriate.

This is none other than our coveted Trident and it is for posters "who do a hell of a lot on the Dees board". Medals Page

trident_II.PNG

Last week all 4 mods Crimson Azure Captain Jack RandB and ThePuppetMaster agreed unanimously on a worthy recipient this year for their long time service to the board.

This poster does not post as much as they used to but they are a veteran poster who, without fail, every year run our player voting which is a much appreciated service to the board. I'm sure you're all acquainted with the '426 Memorial Trophy' player voting thread.
He's been doing this since 2004/2005, long before many of us had even joined BF! You should know by now who we're referring to.

Well done Bartram_Class and thanks for all your long term service to the board! It couldn't have been easy compiling the votes for much of the last 10 miserable years when every second poster was bumbed out and simply posted "12 votes: me for watching that s**t". Hopefully the wins and the votes are free flowing in 2015.

Bartram_Class

18025.jpg

Feel free to show some love peeps.

Cheers guys, humbled to get the award competing with easily the best board on this forum. I wouldn't have anything to post if there wasn't anyone else to argue with, so the award really goes to all of us *sniff*

Well run race by Nick too, easily a deserving winner and probably more so than myself for time put in on match days.

More importantly, Bartram_Class! The most deserved honour, the 426 is one of the best parts of posting here.

And let's not forget the most important person of them all...

MOTHER******* PETRACCA

Well, this is unexpected. Thanks very much all.

I'd love to tell a nice story about how I came to run the 426, but I genuinely can't remember, its been 10 years.

Don't post nearly as much as I used to, but still enjoy reading as much as ever. Activity on the board now is 100x better than it used to be, and it's always nice to know that no matter how terrible we perform, you can drown your sorrows on here.

Cheers all.

How long does he get to change it before he gets badged? I think 20 minutes is plenty:D

Done. Along with my pledge to put up $200 to sponsor Petracca if he slips to us, this week has really shown that I should never make bets ever again.
haha excellent stuff G2B ;)

$200 is a bloody nice effort mate but I expect it would be a pretty long queue of prospective sponsors wanting Petracca.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Done. Along with my pledge to put up $200 to sponsor Petracca if he slips to us, this week has really shown that I should never make bets ever again.
How do you change your username? I've always felt like such a campaigner since I realised there's an active poster here who uses the username "Viney". :oops:

Grats on the win. Grats on being -$200 richer. And grats on having a cringe worthy username.

'Grats to my old mate.

Very worthy winner and, even if that wasn't the case, his username now means that there was no other option.

You mean 'never make Bates again' because you can't Blease everyone.

What do I get for second?

A motivational speech from my schabumba?

Driving lessons from buddy franklin?

Health and well being with Steven dank?
You get to change your name to MarkNeeld4eva

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back