Power Pre-Season Training Pics (Mon 23rd Feb 2015)

Remove this Banner Ad

the size of Logan Austin is fairly impressive for a 1st year player.. looking forward to see how he goes across half back for the maggies this year

Great work Pete!

Hammer seems to have lost some size over the last few weeks...
capturetyucu.png

before we change the logo why don't we fix Moore's brown shorts?

That's nothing to do with a design flaw. The poor bastard had just been tackled by Ollie Wines.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Impey's bulked-up. An impressive physique for a 2nd year player.
THIS!!!!

He has significantly increased in muscle tone & size!! Love to see him do what Wingard did ... Fairly good first year, then comes out and destroys it in his second year!!

PS .. cheers Pete, awesome stuff!!

[QUOTE="Power Pete, post: 37171123, member: 6]

power-training-pics-monday-%2023rd-feb-2015%20146.jpg

[/QUOTE]

Hard to believe S.Russell was an Underage rookie last season! His body is that of a 23 year-old, compare him to Mason Shaw's 14 year old girl like legs or Aaron Young's strongest skinny man body and you would sware Russell has been in an elite system longer! If he has some miles in the legs this year, I am expecting a real solid year in the Magoos in 2015! Ah Che and Shaw's legs are a slight concern for me, haven't really looked to develop as I would expect of a 1000's of km's ran in a preseason perception, I hope they haven't had interrupted preseasons.

THIS!!!!

He has significantly increased in muscle tone & size!! Love to see him do what Wingard did ... Fairly good first year, then comes out and destroys it in his second year!!

PS .. cheers Pete, awesome stuff!!
Thought he had a solid debut season. Played 18 games and won a Rising Star award. He was picked to fill a need in the side - to shut down small forwards. Did enough to show he could be the right man for that job.

Krak looks in great condition, if i remember rightly he was carrying a bit when he rocked up last year so he has probably had the greatest transformation out of everyone.

Clurey, Moore and Achee a trio of fringe players in superb physical condtion. That it was you want to see.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back