Pre game drinks

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm in Perth and would love a drink before the game. I want to go somewhere I can watch the Giants v Saints game beforehand. Do the have the games on at the village ?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Old Subiaco clubrooms is at least always open unlike the BWR and is attach-ed the ground. I will be there round 3 - 3:30.

We need some kind of bigfooty pin / t-shirt that isn't explicit so those of us who like to pretend we're not nerds (irrespective of the truth) can wear them with equanimity.

Old Subiaco clubrooms is at least always open unlike the BWR and is attach-ed the ground. I will be there round 3 - 3:30.

We need some kind of bigfooty pin / t-shirt that isn't explicit so those of us who like to pretend we're not nerds (irrespective of the truth) can wear them with equanimity.

Someone told at the BF grand final drinks last year in Melbourne that they used to have a small BF badge that would go on your cap. Easy to identify.

However at the GF function we wore our big footy name tags with pride. Still have mine. So nice of the guys to put those together ImageUploadedByTapatalk1396055181.125012.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back