Preview Pre-match v Port Adelaide - Sunday 4:40 (MCG) (out: Seeds, Young, BenKen; In: Armstrong, Fas, Dwyer)

Remove this Banner Ad

Thats not a momentum changer that just playing bad football.

Well them getting the Clearnces sure did get the Momentum there way and then we got Flogged late

What about it?

Just remember this is a 21yo Ruckman vs the 2nd best ruckman in the AFL

I know but how people rave on here about Witts. You would think the would do better;)

Lol dropping Kennedy.

So make him sub 2 weeks in a row then drop him. Great job Collingwood. If you wanna lose young players your doing a terrific job. Not happy at all.

Enjoy watching the game on Sunday everyone. I'm not watching anymore games this year.

Don't let the door hit you on the way out.

Lol dropping Kennedy.

So make him sub 2 weeks in a row then drop him. Great job Collingwood. If you wanna lose young players your doing a terrific job. Not happy at all.

Enjoy watching the game on Sunday everyone. I'm not watching anymore games this year.
I got the impression it was a bit too hot in the kitchen for him last 2 weeks. I think he'll be good though, maybe next year or even finals this year.

To all the posters taking their bat and ball and going home, don't come back when we start winning again and most certainly don't post on here next week if we beat Port on Sunday. Side by side, support the team through thick and thin FFS.

Spot On - I don’t think we will make Finals but I still go to the Games

When I read a thread like this and see so many negative posts, I sometimes wonder what the people posting the negative comments' lives are like.
Because surely you couldn't be THAT passionately hating on a player that's never even played a game for us without having something thats wrong in your every day life.

Overall, cheer up a little you grumpy old bastards, we've got a game to win! :D

When I read a thread like this and see so many negative posts, I sometimes wonder what the people posting the negative comments' lives are like.
Because surely you couldn't be THAT passionately hating on a player that's never even played a game for us without having something thats wrong in your every day life.

Overall, cheer up a little you grumpy old bastards, we've got a game to win! :D

Amen! Side by side!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I love the club and I will be there tomorrow and after tomorrow thinking we can win once the game starts but that's because I am one eyed when the game starts.

But now being realistic, we have made poor changes to the team and we are not a top 8 side and I would be shocked if we make the 8. In no way does that make me a bad supporter at all, I am just stating my realistic view.

Also being angry with certain players selected does not mean I hate them, I just don't share the same opinion others have on those players. Yes, I think Armstrong is a dud and it's sad that it's come to the point that he gets a game for us but I will be cheering for him as much as I would for any other Collingwood player on the weekend. I have never hated a Collingwood player in my life even the guys who I think are/were total duds.

I love the club and I will be there tomorrow and after tomorrow thinking we can win once the game starts but that's because I am one eyed when the game starts.

But now being realistic, we have made poor changes to the team and we are not a top 8 side and I would be shocked if we make the 8. In no way does that make me a bad supporter at all, I am just stating my realistic view.

Also being angry with certain players selected does not mean I hate them, I just don't share the same opinion others have on those players. Yes, I think Armstrong is a dud and it's sad that it's come to the point that he gets a game for us but I will be cheering for him as much as I would for any other Collingwood player on the weekend. I have never hated a Collingwood player in my life even the guys who I think are/were total duds.

Very Well Said Mate:thumbsu:

Was more aimed at the people who are getting borderline abusive because a certain player has been selected.
Saying they won't be watching or going any more is just ridiculous.

Was more aimed at the people who are getting borderline abusive because a certain player has been selected.
Saying they won't be watching or going any more is just ridiculous.

Supporting the team through tough times like now is what makes the feeling so good when that premiership is won. So I hope those people do watch the team play, yes we probs wont make the finals but that's not all bad, we were never going to win the flag this year.

We have half a side who have played less than 50 games. Watch the boys develop as footballers, get down to Vic Park tomorrow if they can to watch Scharenberg develop as a footballer, so one day when he is the best player for us they can say I watched the man develop as a footballer from day one.

I think the effort of fans to come on here and show their disappointment shows how much they love the club and I can guarantee when its 4.40 on Sunday they will end up watching it at home at least. The fact that they give up their time of the day to go on the net and talk about their footy club shows how much they love the club. I know if I didn't care I wouldn't even bother logging in and discussing my club. I am hurting as much as anyone at the moment but what makes us better than the rest is because we are not bandwagoners like Essendon fans.

Supporting the team through tough times like now is what makes the feeling so good when that premiership is won. So I hope those people do watch the team play, yes we probs wont make the finals but that's not all bad, we were never going to win the flag this year.

We have half a side who have played less than 50 games. Watch the boys develop as footballers, get down to Vic Park tomorrow if they can to watch Scharenberg develop as a footballer, so one day when he is the best player for us they can say I watched the man develop as a footballer from day one.

I think the effort of fans to come on here and show their disappointment shows how much they love the club and I can guarantee when its 4.40 on Sunday they will end up watching it at home at least. The fact that they give up their time of the day to go on the net and talk about their footy club shows how much they love the club. I know if I didn't care I wouldn't even bother logging in and discussing my club. I am hurting as much as anyone at the moment but what makes us better than the rest is because we are not bandwagoners like Essendon fans.

I started to go to games in 2005 when we where last and then to see us win the Flag in 2010 was just fantastic.

I be there on Sunday evening. Hoping we can win but I am also Realistic knowing it’s HIghly Unlikely

Lol dropping Kennedy.

You said you were done with the club several weeks ago. I hope you stand by your statement this time.

I can deal with bad performances, seen plenty over the years. Can't deal with fair weather supporters.

5 minutes to go in the Adelaide game and the stream of pies supporters leaving made me furious. Avoiding eye contact with sheepish grins, bet they stay when we aren't getting beaten.

Side by side ... But not if we are losing. No doubt they'll all be back for the good times.

People who question a persons loyalty to the club because that person is critical of the club need to just chill a bit.
The reason some people are critical is because they love the club so much and they want the best for the club.
Sometimes people get emotional and vent their frustrations in these threads. Its all cool. At the end of the day it isn't harming anyone.
Let people vent. After every loss I swear I am done with the club. Then 20 minutes later I am on the ladder predictor seeing if it is still possible for us to finish on top of the ladder. Doesn't take long for the optimism to come back.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back