🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆2017🏆2019🏆2020🏆
Oct 27, 2014
AFL Club
Richmond
"Excellent"
412251.jpg
More excellence:
upload_2015-11-27_19-18-31.png

he looks overwhelmed tbh, bags under the eyes, beard probably hiding a double chin, underprepared aka fat

no wonder he started preseason early. im not impressed chris

and rioli wants him to be a mentor...

My guess Chimp is he had many a sleepless night and stress related binge eating sessions as he waited for SOS and his lackeys to thrash out the trade. Give him time and a preseason. He'll look like a million dollars when he and his beard brother Houli are tearing it up in round 1. :cool:

theflea

Brownlow Medallist
Feb 16, 2010
victoria
AFL Club
Richmond
There we go, player acquisition done and dusted and now we get into the full swing of preseason. Figured I'd add some thoughts:

Overall I'm really happy with our intake. You all know how I felt about Clayton Oliver and until he retires I'm gonna be a bitter human being (haha nah nah all good) and I do wish we'd gone for another big defender ie. taking Glass-McCasker in place of Broad in the National Draft, however I think we've done very very well. Something that stands out is speed.. far out, forget the fact that a lot of these blokes might not play at all for a year or two, geez we have added some serious speed and things are gonna hot up at training. Some thoughts on the n00bs and bring on 2016 - can't fri ggen wait! :D
And not that it's a surprise, but nice to hear from FJ that they "move the magnets from the underage year over to the new year and start again", so our recruiting team is already all over next year's draft. Good times.

RJ I think what he means here, not only for the next batch of draftees, they still track all the players that got drafted to see how they go, in case they become available in the future.

Back