Training Pre-Season 2015-16

Remove this Banner Ad

I know that Round 2 is still a while away, but if he's only just returned to the main group 2 weeks before the start of the NAB cup then he's going to be fairly underdone.

Combine that with the way the Pies manage injured players and I wouldn't be surprised to see him have a down year all round.

It wasn't a run. He was on a bike. And that bike has wheels. And those wheels have training wheels. And until he can prove to the Richmond playing group, leadership group, coaching group, management group, administration group, board group, the supporter group and the membership group that those training wheels are no longer required then he will just need to continue to use those training wheels until he pulls himself out of the fat group.

He just better bloody do it in time for round 1 so he can kick a couple snags from the boundary and give every one of those Carltoon flogs the bird on the way back to the half back flank. Kind of like that scene in "The Natural" when Redford hits a home run into the lights, and there's fireworks going off left, right and centre and everyone is going bananas in the stands about how amazing it is blah, blah, blah. Fecking Ace. Do it.
It isn't fireworks, it was the broken globe bits.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

And won a flag
that was a huge fluke. their list was average in 2008 and there were no real standout sides that year except for geelong who pooed themselves in the granny

according to Wiki Cyril played every game in 2008 (debut season) including an inspirational GF.
If Daniel were to achieve anything like that a statue should be erected at Punt Road
I will be erected as well

Remove this Banner Ad

Back