Pre-season 2015/2016

Remove this Banner Ad

Pre-season has just started. There would be barely any physical change, unless Butcher has been hitting the cheeseburgers like Steven Motlop.

Pre-season has just started. There would be barely any physical change, unless Butcher has been hitting the cheeseburgers like Steven Motlop.
Barely any physical change? What is it now? 12 weeks?
Hombsch went from
309626.jpg

to
448407-7cc1d690-86e4-11e3-92e1-07d47f226b83.jpg

between the 11th of December 2013 and 25th of January 2014 (6 weeks)

Or it's not an optical illusion and he's put on size this offseason, also a possibility.
February 2012 I went to an all day supporters group seminar - from supporter groups all round Oz with the NSW President as he stayed with me and at end of day, we went for a walk in the facilities and met Johnny Butcher and a couple of other players. Johnny looked huge especially in the arms. Fast forward a few weeks later at a trial game and he looked like a stick compared to his opponent. He didnt get sick or injured in between time.

At the 2012 B&F I had a chat to him and told him Ford and I were from Big Footy who sponsored him that year. He told me his hip issues were genetic and he cant bulk up because 1 kg on his upper body is like 5kg on his hips compared to someone with normal hips.

If I see him live in the flesh and he looks big compared to Dixon or Carlile then I know he has bulked up.

One image: Hombsch having a caffe latte at his local dinner slumped over eating a croissant
Next image: Hombsch lifting the planet Jupiter

"LOOK HOW MUCH BIGGA HE IS?"

Looked for those two photos first, couldn't find, so i settled for less.
i was just joking laurie <3

I'm just saying, it's really difficult to see the actual difference via a photo like this. You know how much I love JB

<3
It is, but he did rock up in January looking like he started adding dumbbells to his diet and it looks like JB might have done the same.
Yeah ok I'm on this size bandwagon now too, BUTCHHHHHHH

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I see nothing
Yeah if you push your arms against your side as you grab the neckline of your jumper, your biceps will look bigger. Compare a 2015 running shot to a 2014 running shot to get a true comparison.

Barely any physical change? What is it now? 12 weeks?
Hombsch went from
309626.jpg

to
448407-7cc1d690-86e4-11e3-92e1-07d47f226b83.jpg

between the 11th of December 2013 and 25th of January 2014 (6 weeks)

Your trying to tell us he grew legs in only 6 weeks ? What is he - a lizard ?

I'm travelling around the states so this is the first time I've logged in in a while. In the last 4 pages of people moaning about how thin out players are not once has it been mentioned that the rotation cap has been reduced. If we can maintain the muscle the boys had this season and survive the season with similar run you'd be a happy camper in the fitness department.

You can still be strong and thin. Next year that's going to be more important than ever!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back