Mega Thread General Pre-Season Discussion, News and Updates

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Swansfan might be able to help , wafl watcher. 189cm bsckman is all I know
Has a very good kick, too slow, nothing special. Depth player who would be ok if called up and do nothing major wrong. Is he worth a list spot when we are trying to get games into Rohan, Jones, Heeney?

Has a very good kick, too slow, nothing special. Depth player who would be ok if called up and do nothing major wrong. Is he worth a list spot when we are trying to get games into Rohan, Jones, Heeney?

Sounds very like Jeremy Laidler.

Though Blayne Wilson has the ability to play on key forwards, doesn't he? Pretty sure he did in his brief time at WCE.

Sounds very like Jeremy Laidler.

Though Blayne Wilson has the ability to play on key forwards, doesn't he? Pretty sure he did in his brief time at WCE.
He's got a pretty good overhead mark but I wouldn't be playing him near key forwards, doesn't have the frame. He is a good user of the ball and capable of getting high disposal numbers. I don't like player comparisons but he's closer to Biggs than Laidler.

yeah, the good thing about avoiding all physical contact in the GF is that all the boys are out there today. We back this up next year and the year after, should set us up well for 2017.

edit: Jetta still putting in half-arsed efforts at the back of the running packs. Good to see!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back