Preview Pre-Season 2015 - Training, Pics etc

Remove this Banner Ad

Where might I be able to find the times for opening training sessions? They usually announce them ~a week in advance?
The section on the website that normally has the times has gone missing :p

So who knows.

The more the merrier. Unless you're murderers, in which case, **** off.

I can safely say none of those accusations were ever proven MEB!! Should be a good arvo and a chance to meet and greet! :thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I wouldn't be surprised if some of the enthusiasm that seems to about the group in more recent times had a bit of a starting point through Daisy Thomas.

The moment that guy stepped into our pre-season last year, you could feel the change and the want of players supporting others.

Given the clean out we had, we haven't many left that may be seen to drag down others any more and we'll be better off for it.

I think you're right Harks and I've heard just that from someone that should be reliable. MM asked Thomas to bring a bit of fun back into the place, get them enjoying the game again, improve their spirits etc.

353788-tlsgallerylandscape.jpg

There may be an inquiry into our supplements program if more photos like this show up...........:eek:
What a God damn specimen........

Hey guys, for fear of sounding like the third wheel I am in. Name the day and TL15 will join you. Now that is something to look forward to!! :D

If you bring the coffee's you can sit with us..........well maybe a couple of seats away from us.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back