Preview Pre-Season 2015 - Training, Pics etc

Remove this Banner Ad

I get that, but worry about opposing rucks crashing into his body

still, the beefed up version didn't work, so worth a go I guess
Might help him be more of a mobile forward etc.

I don't think Mick thinks he's a number 1 ruck (I don't agree) so maybe they're trying to make him more mobile to play all over the ground.

Might help him be more of a mobile forward etc.

I don't think Mick thinks he's a number 1 ruck (I don't agree) so maybe they're trying to make him more mobile to play all over the ground.
i think MM is going bit too far with this big midfielder :)

Anyone know if there is another open training session on this week? I'd be keen to head down for a captain cook.

If you bring the coffee's you can sit with us..........well maybe a couple of seats away from us.

Alright, alright you drive a hard bargain HBF. How does this sound, I will bring my thermus and will even top it up with Moccona rather than Nescafe Blend 43. You and MEB can sit in the Legends stand and I will sit in the Pratt Stand........deal?? :)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Alright, alright you drive a hard bargain HBF. How does this sound, I will bring my thermus and will even top it up with Moccona rather than Nescafe Blend 43. You and MEB can sit in the Legends stand and I will sit in the Pratt Stand........deal?? :)

I don't drink instant coffee, and I usually sit in the Pratt Stand.
You can sit in the Gardiner Stand if you like.

:p

Chances are if it's a nice enough day for you to venture out to Royal Pd then sitting in the sun with a coffee is gonna make you feel sick.

Okay, I am going old school then. 24 tinnies under the arm as I walk through the gates.....none remaining as I walk out!! ;)

As much as I (and many others) like Kreuzer I don't think we've really seen anywhere near enough of his potential. We all like him because of his humbleness, humility and will to give it his all but once he starts delivering on his promise (he's still only 25) I think he'll become a bonafide favourite son.

Not sure if that'll be this year it'll be fairly soon.

As much as I (and many others) like Kreuzer I don't think we've really seen anywhere near enough of his potential. We all like him because of his humbleness, humility and will to give it his all but once he starts delivering on his promise (he's still only 25) I think he'll become a bonafide favourite son.

Not sure if that'll be this year it'll be fairly soon.
His first year was some of the most promising work by a ruck you'll see. Injuries have always brought him down, never form IMO. The only real knock on him is he doesn't mark the ball enough.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back