Preview Pre-Season 2015 - Training, Pics etc

Remove this Banner Ad

Sure is.

Didn't notice just how much he's done with his body until I saw his back the other week.
Some very defined work being done through the body, over 12 months for Patrick.

Would really like to see him play some consistent footy at AFL level this year. He's shown that he is far too good for VFL level, and hopefully he's out there come round 1.

Sure is.

Didn't notice just how much he's done with his body until I saw his back the other week.
Some very defined work being done through the body, over 12 months for Patrick.

This post quoted for sheer creepiness!! :) :eek: :D

Flickr not supported. Click link in my signature. - Photographs from today's light training session (45).
My pic(k) of the bunch

16136507109_b1231518b0_b.jpg

He's put on some muscle, too. Good to see him smiling, from what I've seen of him he's very reserved.

You're right in that he is a bit reserved but he holds himself so well when on the ground.

Doesn't project as a timid character at all. Almost forgot just how good a kick he is for goal........nailed a few beauties well outside 50 last year.

You're right in that he is a bit reserved but he holds himself so well when on the ground.

Doesn't project as a timid character at all. Almost forgot just how good a kick he is for goal........nailed a few beauties well outside 50 last year.

He strikes me as one of those guys who is a different person on the field than off. When I did some stuff with the club last year it was a bit like pulling teeth to get him participating and part of the group--not because he's a brat, but because he seemed really shy.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The boys look bloody fit - Cripps, Kreuz, Walsh and Juddy standouts for me. If Cripps is lucky with injury, he could give the Rising Star a run and play 16+ games in 2015. Wouldn't surpise to see Walsh earn a call-up later in the year, too.

Docherty discusses pre-season

"A lot of the boys have said Jonesy (Liam Jones) has been very impressive," Docherty said.

"(He) is just a breath of fresh air through the club – a big guy who takes some strong marks.

Another one.........

Remove this Banner Ad

Back