Preview Pre-Season 2015 - Training, Pics etc

Remove this Banner Ad

She's on placement for a month interstate so maybe she's taking a break so she can study?

Mebbie, did Etsal hand over her stalking cameras and phone taps to you before she left?

Hey Guys,

Pardon the intrusion, but I was just wondering how Lachie Henderson is tracking this pre-season. Do you think he'll be a dominant forward this season? How many goals do you see him kicking?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hey Guys,

Pardon the intrusion, but I was just wondering how Lachie Henderson is tracking this pre-season. Do you think he'll be a dominant forward this season? How many goals do you see him kicking?

Without going nuts, I have really high expectations of Henderson this year. He has enough games under his belt now, plus he should have a full preseason behind him going into battle. Barring injury, I think most fans are hoping for (counting on) 50+ goals out of the champ. (And I'll throw in 30+ from both Jones and Casboult!)

Hey Guys,

If he is fit, he should be a 50 goal + forward.

Seems to have had a healthy preseason.

Sad to hear etsal1 is taking a breather.

This got me thinking though of the reaction if TL15 hung up the keyboard.....

18 months after he has left a poster comments.....

Not that I am complaining but whatever happened to that Tony Plymm 14 fella???

Hey, I remember him!

Used to fill the boards with childish double (or single) entendres.

Plus was good for a long winded yarn about the old days that usually ended up with Carlton players and / or himself getting into mischief.

Good bloke that Tony plymm 14.

Last edited:
Hey, I remember him!

Used to fill the board's with childish double (or single) entendres.

Plus was good for a long winded yarn about the old days that usually ended up with Carlton players and / or himself getting into mischief.

Good bloke that Tony plymm 14.

I am overwhelmed ferrisb...safe to say you have embellished my posting career by a long way!! :)

You're thinking of the wrong board, pretty sure the guy never mentioned footy.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back