Preview Pre-Season 2015 - Training, Pics etc

Remove this Banner Ad

Still reminds me of Hendo :p goes for the mark instead of the spoil (like Hendo), runs off his man (like Hendo), great kick (like Hendo) :p he's probably more capable of playing on more agile guys than Hendo but the way he plays in defence is how Hendo does. He's not a lockdown defender like Jamo or Rowe.

Still reminds me of Hendo :p goes for the mark instead of the spoil (like Hendo), runs off his man (like Hendo), great kick (like Hendo) :p he's probably more capable of playing on more agile guys than Hendo but the way he plays in defence is how Hendo does. He's not a lockdown defender like Jamo or Rowe.

O.K. O.K. He's a Hendo clone :rolleyes:...........:)

Henderson just seems a little more upright to me as does Jaksch and both those guys look tall.
Giles seems to just get around like a player that is somewhat shorter and more nimble.

Anyway, as long he gets himself right and finds himself a position on the ground, I'll be happy.

Haven't viewed this in ages but this seems to show up quite a mobile tall that is clean around down at his feet and plays low.....if you know what I mean.

Haven't viewed that since he first landed myself.

What I find most exciting is the fact that as soon as he wins the pill he's off and looking to get the ball onto his runners...if he can bring that to our full-back/half-back lines I know a few likely types who love the quick, rebound style of play....

I counted six "Hendo"s there :p

Adding that post to my Hendo shrine :rainbow:

Haven't viewed that since he first landed myself.

What I find most exciting is the fact that as soon as he wins the pill he's off and looking to get the ball onto his runners...if he can bring that to our full-back/half-back lines I know a few likely types who love the quick, rebound style of play....
Giles has been a bit of a forgotten man over the year but jeez, his highlights are fantastic.

I'm particularly impressed with his kicking. Looks to have an excellent action, well balanced and can kick it a fair way without much effort. I reckon with some more strength training etc, he will be a very nice long kick which will be brilliant since he can certainly run and carry the ball too. Hope he can manage a couple of games in 2015!

Matty Kreuzer gets married next Saturday.
Knowing his commitment, he'll probably ride his bike to the wedding and honeymoon at Sorrento!
images

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That's some highlights package. Clean skills, good below the knees, strong bodywork in the contest, burst of speed to take off, strong hands. Did I mention the great foot-skills?

The forgotten man indeed; get that navicular right and we have ourselves a great prospect.

Haven't viewed this in ages but this seems to show up quite a mobile tall that is clean around down at his feet and plays low.....if you know what I mean.

Pick-ups brilliant ..

His kicking technique reminds me of someone ... I think it might be Stevie J :eek:

Whoever it is, it's a neat technique for someone so tall ... Low ball drop ... Very un-Casboult like!

Gonna need more from Etsy. Operational Cam Giles. Infiltrate sector CFC and report back with the information to keep Gilesy a Blue.
Players that I pump up all summer tend to be cursed (Laids last year, Jeffy this year). I'm going to stay well clear from this one.

Anyone we need to be cursed?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back