Preview Pre-Season 2015 - Training, Pics etc

Remove this Banner Ad

Players that I pump up all summer tend to be cursed (Laids last year, Jeffy this year). I'm going to stay well clear from this one.

Anyone we need to be cursed?

Maybe this year you should concentrate on pumping up players from other clubs, at least that way we may benefit from the ensuing curses;)

I honestly think Giles could turn out to be the best of all our juniors, besides maybe Menzel. There's just something about his footy instincts, the way he reads the play naturally, and the way he moves around the ground. Has a solid kick and backs himself in to take a mark. Doesn't seem to play as a genuine key tall but still is an effective spoiler who is damaging with ball in hand. Plays a lot like Mackie as someone else mentioned. Was shocked when he slipped so low in the draft.. we got a genuine steal. Fingers crossed he can be back sooner rather than later because I look forward to his development more than most on our list.

On a side note.. does anyone know where our boys are headed for pre-season training this year? Surely not Arizona again?

Ringwood Lake - accommodation, swimming and training facilities, close to trains and shops.......

img08103.JPG

I want someone to beat the Tom Bell/Ed Curnow quinella on the time trial........

I was kinda hoping someone would rock up to pre-season training with better abs than Ed.

Probs impossible...unless we draft Batman.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hope the AFL have a pre-season game in Albury and if Carlton played it would be a bonus.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back