Training Pre-season 2015

Remove this Banner Ad

I was trying to find somewhere to post these videos but couldn't find anywhere appropriate. I guess this thread can be for news or videos of how the boys are going in pre-season.

Interesting that the boys did the 2km time trial around Princes Park, don't they have a 2km track around the HPC?

http://www.essendonfc.com.au/news/2014-11-07/egan-welcomes-experienced-duo

Better perve running around princess park, spurs them.on to better times following skirt...
Agreed. I did a fun run and was completely cooked with a few k to go. Looked and saw a strikingly beautiful woman with "I believe" on her shorts.

I found a second wind.

Agreed. I did a fun run and was completely cooked with a few k to go. Looked and saw a strikingly beautiful woman with "I believe" on her shorts.

I found a second wind.
Ambrose knows the feeling :D
10341829_10152791336224356_4384070059862471717_n.png

Apparantly Obrien blew up very early in the trials and didnt score too well.

Odd for such a strong runner. Good news that Hams and Kav are up there, need those two to kick on and push for selection this year

I found a second wind.
Ambrose knows the feeling :D
10341829_10152791336224356_4384070059862471717_n.png

Fletcher not even trying... walking, wearing a purse

or is it doc reid?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Im curious how "hard" that latest challenge session was if you look at the industry as a whole. I like to think that we have drastically improved our fitness but it would be funny if other clubs are hearing about our sessions and going? is that it?

Interesting too that Hocking actually won one of the events whilst injured so he musnt be too unfit/restricted.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back