Preview Training reports, pics, training discussion, mustachioed 80s heartthrobs

Remove this Banner Ad

Geez Sumner looks more like a pinnie parlour frequenter than a professional athlete.

And, while I'm at it, any chance Jaksch can put on some muscles by the turn of the next century?

Boekhorst though looks like he's decided he no longer wants to be a pushover, good for him.

Bit harsh.
Regardless of the amount of weights they do some guys just don't have the body gene that gives them big guns.
Look at Dustin Fletcher, Jack Gunston for example or even former Bulldog Jarrod Grant.

Moody, not wanting to disrespect but was that a hopeful, positive post by you? Just asking.

Very positive and thanks for your concern. We have finally exorcised the mistakes of the past (bar a couple that will still haunt us for a few more years). My hat off to Trigg, he has done a remarkable job. Swan was coasting in the last couple of years and really took his eye off the fundamentals. Brendan Bolton looks like he may lead us to the Holy Grail one day but we won't know until the season starts. Next year will be a very difficult year. Our first 10 matches are tough, and we may not win more than a couple of games, but as long as we stay positive, and let the kids get the games under their belts and they are taught to play the Carlton way. I just want to win a flag before the drug cheats and Richmond ofcourse.

My biggest fear is that after 6 or 7 losses we have a few Board Members mouthing off. If that happens then they should be forced to resign.

412142-tlsgalleryportrait.jpg

oh my

don't you worry! Byrne could have played for aanyone in Ireland kid was good at everything he did no matter the sport he will cement a spot and will work hard I'm glad yarran and hondo are gone.
p.s has anyone noticed Foster is already bigger than Jaksch? hahaha[/QUOTE]
Foster has certainly filled out. Looks a big unit now.

wonder if foster will be that key back to replace jamo looks the size already :thumbsu:
I have wondered the same thing. Has the height and potential size. His old man played back there. Especially now since we drafted McKay, Curnow and Silvagni. I like your thinking.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back