Preview Training reports, pics, training discussion, mustachioed 80s heartthrobs

Remove this Banner Ad

Haha thanks i'll bring it up at the next meeting! I ask anyone who was listening to SEN and heard it. I'm asking cause i know the person who texted in the info :D

They read out my text message today also when listening to that dope O'Donnell.............they cut out the swear words though. :)
That guy is a goon of the highest calibre.

Anyway, good on you Charlie............no, no, not Sheen.................Curnow.

They read out my text message today also when listening to that dope O'Donnell.............they cut out the swear words though. :)
That guy is a goon of the highest calibre.

Anyway, good on you Charlie............no, no, not Sheen.................Curnow.

What did your text say?? :)

You finally got it dc king :thumbsu:

What's with all the love for players..........awful stuff.......:straining:...............:)

Sad seeing Holman there, though. What a hollow feeling for the kid.
Haha took me a while!!

Loving the attitude Bolton has brought in. Looks like everyone is having fun.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

and put them all in a basket!

And have it put lotion on its skin ... err I mean, take them all on a picnic through a field of dandelions.

He is going to be so much better than Bell. At pick 11 you get better than an honest trier with a s**t kick and poor decision making.

Maybe so.. but if he has half of Bell's desire, tenacity and pride in the jumper then we will have a player. More than held his own and played with pride knowing he was leaving than some more higher profile, more talented soft utensils around him.

SEN scour their messages well and would likely give some phone numbers priority.

They tend to read my messages more often than not..............Maybe I'm on the legit list :)
Mine haven't been read out for a while.... Pretty sure I'm on the banned list. I blame Andrew Gaze for that.....

If that video doesn't put a huge smile on your face, I don't know what will as a Blues supporter.

Also, to clarify - is Bolts saying "I just want to test the nerve of a young kid. Dave, you go back and nail this goal sunshine, we're going to ******* cool ya"?

If so, what does that mean? Either way, the reaction is spine-tingling for a kid on his first day of training and also shows how highly rated Cuningham is/was by SOS/Bolts to throw him in the deep end like that - may well have been in our top 10 behind the obvious guys who went before.

Could prove a fantastic pickup - the Northern Blues are going to have a ripper side this year, that's for damn sure.

Last edited by a moderator:
If that video doesn't put a huge smile on your face, I don't know what will as a Blues supporter.

Also, to clarify - is Bolts saying "I just want to test the nerve of a young kid. Dave, you go back and nail this goal sunshine, we're going to f**n cool ya"?

If so, what does that mean? Either way, the reaction is spine-tingling for a kid on his first day of training and also shows how highly rated Cuningham is/was by SOS/Bolts to throw him in the deep end like that - may well have been in our top 10 behind the obvious guys who went before.

Could prove a fantastic pickup - the Northern Blues are going to have a ripper side this year, that's for damn sure.
"Show 'em how cool you are"

Remove this Banner Ad

Back