Meet Up Pre match drink, Great northern hotel midday match day, coming?

Remove this Banner Ad

i'm so far down in the hole that i have to plan my days off from family 'duties' 3 months in advance!

even then shes goes.... we are going to a wedding that day! ... im like are you sure..? check the calender - phew its on the Saturday.

my preseaon tanked mission lives.

i'm so far down in the hole that i have to plan my days off from family 'duties' 3 months in advance!

even then shes goes.... we are going to a wedding that day! ... im like are you sure..? check the calender - phew its on the Saturday.

my preseaon tanked mission lives.

I know its a wedding, but jeez you sound organised. I don't even know what im doing this weekend let alone Next year!

I know its a wedding, but jeez you sound organised. I don't even know what im doing this weekend let alone Next year!

These people invite you to a wedding 4 months prior just so they can fill their gift register out methodically, the art of recieving gifts is now a science, no warmth required.

I go rouge, buy outside the list. For that they will probably sit me next to stinky uncle pete

Oh, rightey. I thought maybe there was an appetite for something in the true off season.

All good for February 28th, though.
You really need to get friends away from the site mate.

Either that or you're having withdrawals from seeing Jade at tanked so you want one earlier.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

These people invite you to a wedding 4 months prior just so they can fill their gift register out methodically, the art of recieving gifts is now a science, no warmth required.

I go rouge, buy outside the list. For that they will probably sit me next to stinky uncle pete
Dude, no need to go rouge until after you're drunk. Then it's not considered weird but funny.

You really need to get friends away from the site mate.

Either that or you're having withdrawals from seeing Jade at tanked so you want one earlier.

Doss and I have our special alone time...

Can debutants like me come? I think I've got a wedding that WE in Tasmania but I've got to check
But, like, I can get married anytime ...

Not a fan of people using gift registers for wedding gifts it's rude imo.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back