Training Pre season training 2016 - Butterfly effect

Remove this Banner Ad

Want to go to the Festival of Football this coming Wednesday. Does anyone know how far Sweeney Reserve is from Berwick train station? Are there any buses between the two points?
It's just up the road. Bit of a walk, but there's a maccas near the station, so stop off and get a cheese burger, it'll make the walk bearable.

I'm pretty sure there's a bus. couldn't tell you what number it is though.

https://www.google.com.au/maps/plac...,15.22z/data=!4m2!3m1!1s0x0:0xf0456760531e280

https://ptv.vic.gov.au/route/view/5480

Just get yourself to the Casey Tennis Center.

Last edited:
Can someone photo shop this so it looks like he's holding the Brownlow? Or the Coleman? Or the Norm Smith? Or all Three? That's sure to get some likes.
does MS Paint work? I've been accepting payment in the form of internet likes for years

UnaxMmC.png

Any danger of getting an actual training report in this thread? Feels like forever ago. Where the **** is tasmanlvr ? He's forgotten his roots.
Don't make me go to Demonland and sift through the endless drivel from those whining, miserable campaigners.

Uni's killing me. I finish in two weeks though so I'll be back... also why the **** are they training at Casey on Fridays ffs

Uni's killing me. I finish in two weeks though so I'll be back... also why the **** are they training at Casey on Fridays ffs
Works for me!

Excuses, excuses. You sound like every Melbourne player that's been delisted in the last 10 years. "Wash, waah. This training is killing me. Or season finished in august so I'll be back in the clubs then (maybe earlier ;) )... Also why the * are we training at Casey on Fridays ffs. I'm just gonna mail it in. Waah waah" :drunk:

Any chance we can make that 7 premiership medals around his neck?
He'd get 22 premiership medallions for the one premiership as all teammates would give up their medallion to Hogan. Being a humble man he handed them all back bar 6 as he decided their contribution to the game wasn't significant enough.

Very good to hear Misson say in the latest video update that Trenners is only a week &na half away from joining the main group... This is amazing news I just hope he gets back to have another crack at making a career for himself

I wonder if we could see him in NAB Challenge? Obviously I don't expect him in the side for at least the first 8 weeks of the season, but NAB Challenge are glorified practice matches so I can't see it hurting him to get a run.

I wonder if we could see him in NAB Challenge? Obviously I don't expect him in the side for at least the first 8 weeks of the season, but NAB Challenge are glorified practice matches so I can't see it hurting him to get a run.

I think it's been implied that he won't play till around half way through the year.

Don't think we'll see Trenners in the NAB unfortunately.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think it's been implied that he won't play till around half way through the year.

Don't think we'll see Trenners in the NAB unfortunately.
I think he could play NAB. Remember they run extended benches...maybe give him a half somewhere just so he gets used to actually playing footy again.

Would be nice - but realistically he won't be ready.

Two weeks of main group training and then play his first game in two years?

He'll probably need 6-8 weeks training before he's ready for VFL.

Would be nice - but realistically he won't be ready.

Two weeks of main group training and then play his first game in two years?

He'll probably need 6-8 weeks training before he's ready for VFL.
It's a practice game, not the real thing. And it's a half of footy. I can see it.

It's a practice game, not the real thing. And it's a half of footy. I can see it.

I don't think it's the length of game time that's the issue yet - what's the point in playing him?

Haven't we learnt anything about his injury?

Surely we all understand how far back Trenners is coming from, and how serious his injury was/is? He is literally one more bad injury away from his career being over.

If he's not fit, in no way should he be risked just to play a few minutes of the NAB Cup.

I'm guessing he'll make his way back via the VFL much later in the season.

Surely we all understand how far back Trenners is coming from, and how serious his injury was/is? He is literally one more bad injury away from his career being over.

If he's not fit, in no way should he be risked just to play a few minutes of the NAB Cup.

I'm guessing he'll make his way back via the VFL much later in the season.
Exactly. No need to play him just to massage the romantic urge that some supporters are putting above the good of the club and player. Trengove will realistically not play much, or any, football at all for the next 2 or 3 months. He hasn't trained fully for over 18 months, he's going to need a long time to get properly conditioned. Would struggle to play backyard footy in his current state, never mind NAB Cup.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back