Training Pre-Season Training, News & Updates

Remove this Banner Ad

First to fourth year players return to the club to kick off pre-season on Monday. Club has released a little taster on who may have a breakout this year. My money is on Thurlow, thought he was really impressive considering his entire pre-season was wiped out last year. Post pics, links and updates below. 4 Days to go, and the times they are exciting.

http://www.geelongcats.com.au/news/2015-11-05/whos-set-for-a-breakout-season-in-2016

First to fourth year players return to the club to kick off pre-season on Monday. Club has released a little taster on who may have a breakout this year. My money is on Thurlow, thought he was really impressive considering his entire pre-season was wiped out last year. Post pics, links and updates below. 4 Days to go, and the times they are exciting.

http://www.geelongcats.com.au/news/2015-11-05/whos-set-for-a-breakout-season-in-2016

I say this every year but Caddy. Caddy will breakout this year.

pls... :'(

Clearly some players stayed back and did more than "train the house down"

BStand14.jpg

I'm more interested in who is going to be returning early from their holidays to get a head start on their pre-season. Smedts, and our 09 draft did it last season.
I'd think smith most likely, also maybe Henderson, wanting to make an impression. Smedts may do it again. I'd be really impressed.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Would love too see the *newbies ,step up from day 1 not withstanding scooter being out until the nyr. There are just to many individuals in the team/squad that i want to imagine that just excite me w enthusiasm too mention

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

Are older players who didn't get much of run last year required to turn up early? I'm thinking Menz, Clarke, Vards, Smith, Cowan. Maybe even Henderson.
I think Clark and Stanley have been training at the club since the season ended

Sure you can, just walk into the demolition site with a hard hat, fluro vest and a clip board while pretending to to be pissed off.
Pants down enough to show some butt crack and you'll just look like a construction worker

From the list in the article I'd pick Darcy Lang.
I voted Darcy Lang on the poll. I was surprised to see that he had so few votes compared to some of the others. I suspect that Darcy will have a highly productive, albeit underrated career at the cattery. And that's fine by me.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back